How do you feel about music in threads?

How do you feel about sbcanada, aka Specktard?

• huh?

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • sb is not a Specktard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • why should I care?

• Specktard is fitting and should remain his title

• no opinion

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
this warrants another showing

Attachment(s):

howaboutanice.jpg, 41.23kb

howaboutanice.jpg

sbcanada

Are you going to make me shutup? Huh? Are you going to ban me for posting lots? You two are pathetic! Discouraging members from posting. YOU BOTH SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES! :headbang:

sbcanada

You would think that the site staff would see that I am helping make this site more active by talking. Even if it is mindless blabbing, THAT'S WHAT THE LUNATIC LOUNGE IS FOR!!!

Why doesn't everyone just shut the fuck up? Hmm? Some message board that would be. This place is quiet enough and you staff members are not helping a god damn bit. :headbang:

sbcanada

Hah! I'd like to see you ban me for posting lots (non-spam). I hope you do, and sam shoves you in a trash can where you belong and hires someone appropriate to be admin. :headbang:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
We are talking, aren't we?

I don't know much about you, but i know that you will not shut up if somebody tells you to do it....:D:D (which in fact will encourage you to post).

sbcanada

I will never shutup. Face it. Not until the day I am banned, but I won't do anything to get banned. The only way I'll get banned is if fury abuses his powers and bans me for no good reason.

sbcanada

:eek:

Oh I know fury didn't just drop my posts down to the teens! When I turn around, and refresh the page, I expect them to be back. :p

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Doesn't look like you're in the position to be making demands, but I don't know what you're talking about... not even admins can tamper with the post counts, or did you just not see that there wasn't the option to do that when you were made admin for a short day?

I can even show you a screenshot of the full selection of options available when editing a user, if you'd like.

sbcanada

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

One minute I have almost 1,500 posts, next I have 15? I'm sure fury, put it back. :rolleyes:

sbcanada

Yeah, fury is corrupt also. :rolleyes:

That is total abuse of power, changing things on the site in order to annoy me. Labelling me as a Spacktard, whiping my post count. Stop with the fucking bull shit. Nice admin you are!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Help me to understand... It looks like what you're trying to do is make it look like you are the injured party... Since when are you the perfect little angel? :confuse3:

sbcanada

If anyone honestly wants me to leave this site, just say so. And I don't want any "not if you change" comments because I will not change.

I'm getting really sick of your crap, fury. You are trying to drive members away from this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.