How do you feel about music in threads?

How do you feel about sbcanada, aka Specktard?

• huh?

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • sb is not a Specktard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • why should I care?

• Specktard is fitting and should remain his title

• no opinion

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Anakin
If anyone honestly wants me to leave this site, just say so. And I don't want any "not if you change" comments because I will not change.

I'm getting really sick of your crap, fury. You are trying to drive members away from this site.

SO

greenfreak

As I recall, wasn't it MuFu who came up with the term Spacktard in the first place?

I don't see anyone else threatening to leave because of the so-called 'corrupt admin'. Just you. If you want to leave, leave. But at least do what you say you are going to do.

sbcanada

I am not driving members away. I am bringing in new members (T^ch, Kitty_On_Crack for example). I am not fucking with other user's profiles like you are!

Just cause I talk shit is no reason for you to fuck with my profile! I have not broken one damn rule in this entire discussion!! Even if I did, it does not give you the right to touch my profile! You can warn me, or ban me, but you can't touch my fucking profile!!!

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
We know that, but it all started this morning, when you started to say "my sig has a warez site"....
then fury removed, and then you put it back, justin warned you after that, and so did fury...

i don't have a problem with you posting shit, which in fact i also do, and do it very often....

sbcanada

I had the link, fury took it out. He labels me Spacktard, I put it back in. I removed that link after fury asked me to take it out, and it is still out, and I am still labelled Spacktard, and now he erases my post count.

greenfreak

Apparently someone can, and did.

How many times are you going to ask if people want you to leave the site? Last time you asked, you didn't like how it went so you relented. Do you think people will beg you to stay and then you'll feel better? :rolleyes:

sbcanada

Originally posted by greenfreak
Apparently someone can, and did.

How many times are you going to ask if people want you to leave the site? Last time you asked, you didn't like how it went so you relented. Do you think people will beg you to stay and then you'll feel better? :rolleyes:

greenfreak. SHUT THE HELL UP! I never said I was leaving, I said DOES ANYONE WANT ME TO LEAVE? I never threatened to go anywhere so stop sucking fury's dick and get off my back!!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I had the link, fury took it out. He labels me Spacktard, I put it back in. I removed that link after fury asked me to take it out, and it is still out, and I am still labelled Spacktard, and now he erases my post count.
You're labelled Spacktard because you are one, not because you kept putting that link in your sig. :rolleyes:

And I cannot touch your post count. Would you like proof?

sbcanada

You have absolutely no right to label me as a Spacktard, or change my title. I call FOUL and abuse of power on that one. I have screenshots and I will be sending them to Sam. I hope he agrees with your tactics...

greenfreak

greenfreak. SHUT THE HELL UP! I never said I was leaving, I said DOES ANYONE WANT ME TO LEAVE? I never threatened to go anywhere so stop sucking fury's dick and get off my back!!

Don't think this is another lame, immature thread from me, because this is a mature post. I've been looked down upon by mods and members alike, and I will not stay at a site where I am not wanted.

You're not wanted. There's your answer. :wave:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
You have absolutely no right to label me as a Spacktard, or change my title. I call FOUL and abuse of power on that one. I have screenshots and I will be sending them to Sam. I hope he agrees with your tactics...
Good luck... I am the admin here, so what I say goes. :headbang:

sbcanada

I am not wanted by you? I don't give a crap what you or your pimple sucking clan (Justin, fury, you, Leslie, Mitch, Mufu) thinks about me.

[edited by s4, vulgarity reflecting hate detected in this post -- new mod rule when hate is detected]

Status
Not open for further replies.