How do you feel about music in threads?

How do you feel about sbcanada, aka Specktard?

• huh?

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • sb is not a Specktard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • why should I care?

• Specktard is fitting and should remain his title

• no opinion

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

greenfreak

Consider your title a dunce cap...

MVC-012F.JPG

It will be removed when you are truly sorry for being a spacktard.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
This argument wouldn't still be going on if you'd change my fucking profile back! THAT IS WHAT I AM PISSED OFF ABOUT!
Oh, geez, I'm sorry master, I had no idea! I'll get that taken care of right away! :headbang:

G

Originally posted by Anakin
Don't kiss his ass s4. Just because you aren't in good with him and Sam right now, you don't need to use me as a stepping stool to reach their almighty asses.

I am not aware of any conflict with Fury or Sam concerning myself at the present.

As I stated, not everyone is against you.

greenfreak

Why? So you can cry to them?

Again you mention the ass thing. I think Leslie is right, you do have a fixation. Need some professional help maybe?

sbcanada

Well where else am I supposed to stick the dunce cap? In your ear? In your mouth? How's that? I won't even mention the other place. :laugh:

ol' man

This argument wouldn't still be going on if you'd change my fucking profile back! THAT IS WHAT I AM PISSED OFF ABOUT!

Come on sb. I have seen this tactic used before many times and it works quite well. When you quit being a "spacktard" then they will change it back! So quit being a spacktard;)

MuFu

If anyone honestly wants me to leave this site, just say so.

Please leave.

Stay at HWC though. The funny thing is, you're pretty much ok there, dude. Since OTC I've had a new-found disrespect for you. You are NOT the "ol' man (hey dude!) of OTC" (as you said in another post). You give yourself far to much credit. ol' man is opinionated, but he argues his point pretty well most of the time, knows what he's talking about and I'm sure HWC would be worse off without him.

OTC would be better off without you. You've gone from mildly irritating to fucking annoying within a remarkably short period. Ever stop to consider than the reason this board isn't the posting maelstrom it was when it started is because people are sick of listening to some whining little shit talk out of his arse all the time? I don't understand how you can stick around anymore. I'd hate to feel obliged to hang out with a bunch of people that find me obnoxious, immature and irritating. Why do you do it? If it's for kicks then you really are a pathetic little boy. I'm sure you'd make an interesting psychological case study... how someone so obviously insecure developes an obsession with self-promotion in a "virtual" community. I always get the impression that you are trying to prove yourself and be accepted. It's quite tragic. :(

I can fully understand why fury gets pissed off with you, man. He's gone to great lengths to set up this board for people to actually enjoy. At the moment you're standing it the way.

MuFu.

P.S. What do you look like? Just curious... I have an image in mind and let me tell ya, it ain't pretty.

sbcanada

Ahh, ol' man! My good friend. :D

Good advice, but I am only being a Spacktard because they labelled me as one.

sbcanada

Go look at who's online. Almost everyone is reading this thread. You tell me one person who is offended by this and will leave the site because of it. :rolleyes:

This is interesting to most people, it makes this place worth visiting by having some kickass arguments and flames going on. Don't lecture me about people getting sick of my arguing. I don't see anyone getting sick of it and walking away. No sir, everyone is taking part, and you enjoy it.

ol' man

Ahh, ol' man! My good friend. :D

Good advice, but I am only being a Spacktard because they labelled me as one.

Best just calm down. Most of the people that I have seen in other forums that had this done cooled their shit and then after awhile people forgot about it and all was well again. Best to just let it go. If you are embarassed to post with that title then don't. It would prove your strength though if you did still post with it and I would bet soon enough it would be changed back to normal. I am not sure if you can do it though.

Maturity is really where it comes from? I know I didn't grow up until i was like around 21:D Many moons ago;) Well not that long ago. Late 1990's!

sbcanada

I argue and fight, that's what I do. I won't stop unless you can prove to me that people are leaving this site because of me, which they are not. I will not just calm down and hope it passes, it won't. It never has and never will. I cannot bahave for more than a couple weeks until another incident like this happens. Screw it, I am not gonna shutup, ever. :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.