How do you feel about music in threads?

How do you feel about sbcanada, aka Specktard?

• huh?

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • sb is not a Specktard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • why should I care?

• Specktard is fitting and should remain his title

• no opinion

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindsey

Banned
Originally posted by Anakin
I have no clue who Lindsey is! I certainly did not tell him/her to come here and say that.

You don't remember me. You don't remember how we danced and kissed and swore that we'd love each other forever?

Kiss me you fool. :D

sbcanada

Originally posted by Anakin
I'll stop bitching about music in posts, but if you tell me to shutup or anger me in some other way, you'll be hearing from me about that. ;)

Like I said, :p

sbcanada

Originally posted by Lindsey

You don't remember me. You don't remember how we danced and kissed and swore that we'd love each other forever?

Kiss me you fool. :D

I have no idea who you are. For all I know you could be fury, or some equally disgusting pervert. :D

Can I get an IP check please?? :D

Lindsey

Banned
A new portrait of me as my gift to you so you can be a little less lonely on those cold Canadian knights.

Attachment(s):

bald.jpg, 5.74kb

bald.jpg

sbcanada

Were you behind that s4? Huh? I know it was one of you in a position of power. I know you planned it in your "secret" forum. :cool:

sbcanada

Uh huh.

Well you guys tire me, I am going away now. Please take the Annoying Spacktard thing off, I deserve that much after entertaining you guys for this long. ;)

greenfreak

I left when he said he was leaving. I knew, coming back, he would still be here. Thanks anyway MuFu. :)

Btw, I love what's been done with the poll. :D

outside looking in

<b>Registered Member</b>
Entertaining as sb can be at times, this is just fucking annoying. I like soap operas now and then, but there's nothing worse than a really bad soap, and this is one of the worst.

Oh, I like the poll and the Spacktard title though. :headbang:

sb, if you haven't figured out by now what you are doing wrong, and how to correct it, then you probably never will. I pity you.

Status
Not open for further replies.