How do you feel about music in threads?

How do you feel about sbcanada, aka Specktard?

• huh?

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • sb is not a Specktard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • why should I care?

• Specktard is fitting and should remain his title

• no opinion

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ol' man

I mean do you brits use this all the time like,

"Dude you are being a spacktard!"

Also wanted to point out that I cannot make a new thread right now. THis is the message I get everytime! This happens alot too! DO I need to clear out some cookies or my cache. Maybe some temp files. I have actually tried all of thes ebut I cannot get it to work. Maybe I am missing something.

Here is what my message says.

Database error in WoltLab Burning Board: Invalid SQL: INSERT INTO bb1_threads (boardparentid,threadname,starttime,authorid,author,lastposterid,timelastreply,topicicon,warningflags,warningexplain) VALUES ('1','Test','1022383995','16','ol' man','16','1022383995','','0','')
mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'man','16','1022383995','','0','')' at line 1
mysql error number: 1064
Date: 25.05.2002 @ 23:33
Script: /newthread.php
Referer: http://otcentral.xibase.com/newthread.php?boardid=1&styleid=1

There seems to be some technical problems with the database at this moment.
Please use the reload-button of your browser to try again.
If these problems continue, please contact the Admin of this Forum.

WHAT IS THIS CRAP?

Jon

Originally posted by ol' man
I mean do you brits use this all the time like,

"Dude you are being a spacktard!"

LOL, no no no :) MuFu made it up a while ago. Keeps cropping up in all the right places too. Can't imagine why... :D

RL

sbcanada

So now Justin or some other mod is deleting my legitimate posts? Well that really doesn't surprise me as much as it should. :rolleyes:

greenfreak

1386731_F_TN.jpg

sbcanada

As I had said in the message that they deleted, I was being cool, trying to discuss how to put music in posts without it being troublesome for some people. I was trying to discuss it seriously and there is no reason why I should have been treated like that. Telling me to shutup, and handing me cups of shut the fuck up was totally uncalled for. If I was blabbing on about it for too long, then you can just not reply, you don't have to start attacking me fury, and Leslie.

sbcanada

greenfreak,

Your retarded "no whining" pictures are pretty gay, so stop posting them here. I don't recall me talking to you, so why do you keep replying? I am not whining, I am defending myself when you stuck up bastards think that this whole fight is completely my fault, and it isn't.

sbcanada

I've said what I needed to, and I am going now. I know everyone still thinks this is my fault, but that's because you won't really think about it and consider that I did not start this fight by myself. Go read the first page of this topic. You'll see that I definately was provoked.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
gf, that pic is great! :D

I might take it and make it wallpaper for the kids' computer! :laugh:

sbcanada

One last thing, I wish that the moderator (fury, Justin, Luis G. or s4) would stop editing my posts and make me insult myself. That is abusing your fucking power you corrupted bastard.

[warning by s4, I will not tollerate being called a corrupted bastard, I did not edit this post because I want the content to be seen by other mods

sbcanada

I will whine as much as I damn well please, and I am justified because you guys are being corrupted bastards, attacking me, and abusing your power.

2nd warning about calling people corrupted bastards by s4

sbcanada

Goodbye, and stop being such an immature prick, greenfreak. Stop thinking you and all the other mods here are perfect and go read the first page. You'll see that I did not start this fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.