How I hate traffic..........

Mare

Was grocery shopping and in the back window of this gents car was a sign that stated "If they are called snowbirds-why can't we kill them".... :lol2: thought i'd share a giggle with ya.....

Mare

I know-I know, 3 1/2 more months and i won't. Don't have any intentions on ever going back to jersey though....Just be VERY careful when i go somewhere!! HEHE

Maybe someday move elsewhere - but not jersey.....And who knows when that will ever happen-still getting things settled.... :swing:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Kill a liberal. They demanded additives be put into petrol which drastically increase the cost.

Oh, and they wanted more taxes to pay for free healthcare & cable for everyone.

Uki Chick

Professur said:
Gas is now 84.9 cents a litre. Cock sucking bastards.

Totally! Sons of bitches like to play around with their prices. Last time they said it was because the demand was so high due to the cold weather that they ran out of gas etc. It hasn't been as cold this time so what the fuck is the excuse now!!!! :disgust2:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Uki Chick said:
Totally! Sons of bitches like to play around with their prices. Last time they said it was because the demand was so high due to the cold weather that they ran out of gas etc. It hasn't been as cold this time so what the fuck is the excuse now!!!! :disgust2:

See post 46

AlphaTroll

Guess our petrol price is not that bad - been hovering round the R4.00 per liter mark - works out roughly to about 50 cents a liter (US), still bloody expensive IMO, especially since we pay the same price for the locally manufactered stuff as the imported oil.........and because I live inland we pay more than the coastal areas, where living costs etc are much lower than where I live anyway.

drkavnger99

Professur said:
Gas is now 84.9 cents a litre. Cock sucking bastards.

Yep your getting ripped off just did some conversions (for my sake) and what I pay is aroun $1.70 p/gal whereas you pay $2.45 p/gal USD of course :D

You will no longer hear me complaining about prices and by the way I live prolly as far as you can get from any ocean in the USA if you look at a map. (minnesota)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
of course but nobody sins more than our friends from the great white north. that must be it with their tax rates

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Gonz said:
of course but nobody sins more than our friends from the great white north. that must be it with their tax rates

you know, I though living next to you guys was payment enought for our sins.

Joking!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Wanna know why you can afford national healthcare...we provide the big stick so you don't have to ;)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
or it's too cold.

I'm incredibly dumb about the war of 1812 but I'll never understand how we can beat the hell out of an Empire (time after time) but we lose to a bunch of drunken fur traders in Canada.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Gonz said:
or it's too cold.

I'm incredibly dumb about the war of 1812 but I'll never understand how we can beat the hell out of an Empire (time after time) but we lose to a bunch of drunken fur traders in Canada.

Hockey = best fighting force in the world?