I got a letter!!

unclehobart

I just like to gallop down broad comedic alleyways from time to time. You haveta keep 'em guessing to keep the magic alive and build a fan base. I should print up tshirts and bumper stickers.

unclehobart

Scanty, You should see the the things she wrote to me about. I had to go to confession before the bottom of the first page. The words that flew out of this girls pen would be able to make Marines blush like altar boys.

HeXp£Øi±

The only overseas letter i ever received was from Napalm Death profuriously thanking me for being of of their three fans across the entire globe. That was a long time ago.

unclehobart

...and the polaroids... OMG! ... I never knew the human body could bend that way when covered by that much fudge sauce... and in front of such a well visited landmark no less. I am in awe of the sheer logistics used in obtaining them.

unclehobart

Trying to tame that one would like trying to tame the Ganges... I simply have to meet her mother to see what kind of woman it takes to give birth to a one woman borstal breakout. I am awed. I am humbled.