I hate you

madrin

...when I quit, some idiot told me to make a money box where I'd put all the money I would have spent on a daily basis in that box and open it at some other date...maybe a year or so...

at 3 packs a day, 4 bucks per, I figured I'd have about 4500 bucks or so after that year....

Pretty neat, huh?

...except for some reason my money box never really had more than 10 bucks or so in it because I'd just take the dough from it and go out on the weekend...

...so now, 2 years since I quit smoking, I'm an alky, I guess......but damn I sure do BREATHE well!

MADrin

HomeLAN

Yeah, my wife tried that. It lasted 5 days before I clued her in that it was gonna take a year before I had enough to get what I waned.

nalani

freako104 said:
so coffee and alchol made you want cigs more??? thats a first ive heard of.

oh yeah .. major major major triggers ... but I never really wanted a cig after sex :shrug: ... never developed that habit ... I do get a craving for pizza or ice cream though, after really good sex .. that is, if I can muster the energy to get out of bed :D

HeXp£Øi±

I tried quitting smoking once when i was 17. Didn't feel too great so i figured a few lines of coke might help. I was smoking five minutes later.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
bloody hell. for some reason i decided to quit smoking yesterday....i kept feeling worse and worse due to smoking so it wasn't a bad decision....per se....

until now. i mean....fuck. it's only been 1.5 days since i smoked for the last time and it's actually getting on to me. i'm grumpy and dying for a cigarette :(
didn't think it would be this hard...wasn't this bad when i tried before. making it more important i keep off them this time....

shite, this sucks :(

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
very true :D

the idea made me laugh though lol :D

i'm consuming chewing gum at an inhuman rate though :D it'll be better in a week or so...i hope...

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Nice willing HomeLAN, and you Sf, keep that gum handy, candies are also good.