I hate you

freako104

PuterTutor said:
Actually Homie, at this point a cigarette will probably make you light headed, Incite Nausea, and may even make you pass out.

i didnt know that since i had quit before and had one months after i quit i felt fine. Homey the urges will never leave. no need to be sorry. youll feel that way for a long time. but your doing great.

HomeLAN

SO, those of you who have quit smoking, how long until this shit eases off? I'm on day 4 and it feels like day 1.

Q

I betcha if I was in a coma for a year, the first thing I'd do when I woke up is reach for my smokes:(

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
HomeLAN said:
SO, those of you who have quit smoking, how long until this shit eases off? I'm on day 4 and it feels like day 1.

After one week you'll feel better, but on the next party you'll be tempted, if you can succeed, you've almost quit forever.

freako104

HomeLAN said:

it doesnt totally go away. remember its been a year for me and i still need one. it may take a while but itll less out for ya. good luck.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
it's been 3 years for me, instead of needing a cigarrete, i feel sick when i see somebody smoking, the very very smelll of it makes me sick.

Q

OMG! Drinking would be the worst thing I could do, if I were trying to quit. I smoke 'em two or three at a time when I'm hammered:eek6:

HomeLAN

Shadowfax said:
HomeLAN said:
Well. I'm substituting booze for nicotine. I'm extremely hung over, but still smoke free.

:thumbup:

that's what i tried as well. bad substitute though :D

Yes, over the long haul. I just want to stay mildly toasted for the next two days.

freako104

Luis G said:
it's been 3 years for me, instead of needing a cigarrete, i feel sick when i see somebody smoking, the very very smelll of it makes me sick.

really? damn that sucks. i dont knwo anybody but people who have never smoked to get that feeling