I hate you

freako104

Professur said:
And for Christ's sake, stay outta situations where you used to smoke. If you smoked right after a meal, get up and do the dishes instead

does this mean stay away from my friends in times of drama? thats usually when i get my cravings stronger.

Professur said:
Both of you should find out how much of the price of a pack goes to taxes. Keep that figure in your head at all times. You don't wanna be paying all that extra tax, do ya? Doesn't the gov't suck enough of your hard earned cash outta your pockets without you handing over more?

i never thought of the econonmics of it. thanks prof that might help everyone who quit feel better but still its hell.

Professur said:
something else in your mouth. Gum, a pen, carrot sticks... anything but a ciggy

i usually use a toothpick but find i still think of it as a cig. same wiht a pen ill be in class and then i look and im like WTF is wrong with me its a goddamn pen(sorry to anyone offended by the GD word)

freako104

just so everyone knows(ive gotten some grief on my campus cause of that sense of humour that was to be taken sarcastically.) besides i need a cig if he kills me away with the cravings :D

HomeLAN

Still hanging in there. I'm not any less miserable, I'm just more used to being miserable.

However, my occasional suicidal urges are gone, replaced with sheer homicidal urges. I choose to view this as progress, or at least as a clearer thinking process.

freako104

HomeLAN said:
However, my occasional suicidal urges are gone, replaced with sheer homicidal urges. I choose to view this as progress, or at least as a clearer thinking process.

i still feel both. sometimes so i know how ya feel homey. theyll get weaker. when your miserable do what i do. try to find things to make you cherry. or at least less homocidal.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Actually Homie, at this point a cigarette will probably make you light headed, Incite Nausea, and may even make you pass out.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
* you can do it, you can do it

HomeLAN

PuterTutor said:
Actually Homie, at this point a cigarette will probably make you light headed, Incite Nausea, and may even make you pass out.

Strange, that's what lack of smokes is doing as well.