I sent a PM to tonksy....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altron

You have not been much better than RM lately. He's trolled in almost every post but you're seriously insulting pretty often.

We're all at fault.

How about we just all agree to calm it down and talk like adults?

Good?

Impressive. Never thought you could say that...

I think there is a far more pressing slander occurring within your posts. You have made a mockery of Ceiling Cat in your avatar. You fool! Don't you know that Ceiling Cat is not to be trifled with? Do you think he is a feline punchline to all your jokes? Blasphemy! Test his patience no farther, or you shall be banished to basement cat!

OMG you are RIGHT!!!!

:worship:

Oh Ceiling Cat I repent of my sins and ask your divine forgiveness! Give me my penance and give me strength not to sin again!

Man that post of yours made it all worth it Altron!

Your sense of humor is so like mine when mine is in working condition. That might be why sometimes I miss it!

:rofl:

You have not been much better than RM lately. He's trolled in almost every post but you're seriously insulting pretty often.

We're all at fault.

How about we just all agree to calm it down and talk like adults?

Good?

The first part, in my defense I disagree with, in part anyway, perhaps mostly as it has been only in retaliation, which doesn't at all excuse it, but I feel I have had more restraint.

Everything in red I completely agree with.

This is why I have kept my posting to this thread of late. I'm dedicating myself to trying for better.

Impressive. Never thought you could say that...

Hey if RM could say it and try to act accordingly, I might actually let it go, but I don't see it happening, and until I see a few days of continued effort I will not buy it.

Winky you can just eat shit and die and I mean it in the nicest way possible! :grinyes:

May you too be blessed by the universe with all that I would want for myself, IF I was like you :flame:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
How about you keep the crap in the RW? This message could have been delivered to the mods/admins via PM. Or, it could have been delivered in a more vague way without making the whole board aware of your reason for contacting her and thus starting this shit throwing thread. Whether or not you can see it randomJACKASS you're just as bad as the rest of them. At least the rest of them tend to generally keep it in the RW as far as I see.

How about you keep the crap in the RW? This message could have been delivered to the mods/admins via PM. Or, it could have been delivered in a more vague way without making the whole board aware of your reason for contacting her and thus starting this shit throwing thread. Whether or not you can see it randomJACKASS you're just as bad as the rest of them. At least the rest of them tend to generally keep it in the RW as far as I see.

I did go through PM and reports. Why do you think it's here? No response, even to say "we're handling it". No visible action taken. No offense Nixy, but as a mod don't you get the report emails? Honestly though I felt it was a last resort, as well as I have no problem speaking my mind publicly, and laying it on the table, and I, like spike think it's everyone's business to try and calm down. This IS the town hall forum is it not? I feel this thread was quite appropriate given the circumstances.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I did go through PM and reports. Why do you think it's here? No response, even to say "we're handling it". No visible action taken. No offense Nixy, but as a mod don't you get the report emails? Honestly though I felt it was a last resort, as well as I have no problem speaking my mind publicly, and laying it on the table, and I, like spike think it's everyone's business to try and calm down. This IS the town hall forum is it not? I feel this thread was quite appropriate given the circumstances.

A mod gets the reports for their own forum, not the whole board. That is what PMs are for. I never said you shouldn't post it, I said you could have made it a little more vague instead of starting a shot storm in the Town Hall forum.

The general msg is to keep the BS in the RW. I do not enter the RW, I do not know what goes on there. What I do know is that is it unacceptable for it to spill onto the rest of the site. No one seems to think they have to listen to Gonz, an admin, because he has a strong political opinion that may not agree with theirs. So, you are now hearing it from someone who is uninvolved. Keep it in the RW or there will be consequences and keep the RW within the AUP or there will be consequences. That goes for everyone, but some are worse offenders than others.

Professur

And just to show the stick .... if things don't smarten up, I'm gonna suggest to fluffy that Bish and I take on the hats. That'll put paid to the RW forum in short order. I've got no problem banning people I like. Done it before, I expect I'll do it again.

MrBishop

And despite our propensity to argue amongst ourselves, Prof and I agree on certain things far too often to give anyone here a false sense of security, eh.

OK, well I have come to realize, that for my part, yes I have pushed the envelope in the RW forum. For that, I humbly and sincerely apologize. I am done complaining about this matter, I have made my point and more fuss than I should have already. I intend to work on being more civil, but please understand growth can be slow, and have patience, as I will try to be more patient myself.

All the same, please everyone stop to consider that every time one of us breaks the rules and attacks another, the situation is apt to acellerate and retaliation often follows. Thanks for listening.

Professur

been doing a lot of soul searching myself lately.:swing:

Not me. Last time I went looking for that damn thing, I nearly didn't find it. Now I treat it like Bish ... It's somewhere, and I hope it's doing well, but I get along better without knowing the details.

MrBishop

OK, well I have come to realize, that for my part, yes I have pushed the envelope in the RW forum. For that, I humbly and sincerely apologize. I am done complaining about this matter, I have made my point and more fuss than I should have already. I intend to work on being more civil, but please understand growth can be slow, and have patience, as I will try to be more patient myself.

All the same, please everyone stop to consider that every time one of us breaks the rules and attacks another, the situation is apt to acellerate and retaliation often follows. Thanks for listening.

This ain't church, nor a confessional booth. It's also not the first time that you've admitted guilt and asked for forgiveness. Granted, it's more than many other 'sinners' have done.

/me breaks into a rousing version of 'why can't we be friends?'
:drink2:

This ain't church, nor a confessional booth. It's also not the first time that you've admitted guilt and asked for forgiveness. Granted, it's more than many other 'sinners' have done.

/me breaks into a rousing version of 'why can't we be friends?'
:drink2:

No matter what it is, this is what my AA and NA programs try to teach us to live. Just because few who go to meetings do live this way doesn't mean we don't try and that some of us don't try harder than others.

MrBishop

I'd rather not have to apologize.
Not knocking your choice of how to live your life, rJA ... just wish that you wouldn't fall for the more obvious ploys. They trying to get you to lose your cool, and vice versa. It's no way to win an argument.

"Yelling isn't intensity, nor is it emotion...it's just yelling"

Status
Not open for further replies.