I stealing this computer!

Aunty Em

I'm well aware of that... nor did english. I'm just speculating on where "yo" may have been corrupted from.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Nobody deserves respect or a decent life. They deserve what they earn for themself.

Aunty Em

Nobody deserves respect or a decent life. They deserve what they earn for themself.

So you believe someone who's too disabled and retarded to work deserves to live in a cardboard box on the street do you?

You don't believe you should say please and thank you, hold doors open or give up your seat on the bus/metro to some little old lady?

Aunty Em

I'm not a christian, I don't believe that Jesus Christ was the Son of God. But I was brought up in a christian household with christian values and I do believe that everyone deserves to be treated with respect... unless they prove themselves totally unworthy.

BB

Way to Go Aunty Em! :kiss:

it's like freedom - you deserve respect till ya prove yourself not worthy of it.
and IF ya ain't worthy of it ..fuck ya - whole new ball game.

Thus shall ye be judged ... and there's English and US bastardisation ... (not an attack, mind ...just an English phrase used in the right context :D ...with rich chocolate flaked overtones ... ;) )

Sharky

OK, I figured out what is making the screen "hesitate" when on OTC on the G3.

It freezes up every second on the second, in exact sync with the countdown clock at the top right of the page - "Since Forums Came Online".

Is this caused by the browser (IE 5.2 on OS 9.2)? It doesn't do it when viewed on Safari on OS X on a G4 or G5. :shrug:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I'm not a christian, I don't believe that Jesus Christ was the Son of God. But I was brought up in a christian household with christian values and I do believe that everyone deserves to be treated with respect... unless they prove themselves totally unworthy.

Yep, there's that word.

Everyone ought to be treated with respect. Once the picture is clearer is when we move onto deserves. ( or not)

The treater is being judged as much as the treatee.

Aunty Em

I think we're singing from the same song sheet, we just word it differently. :p

OMG! I can't agree with you... you're a rightwing conspiritor and I'm not! :hmm:

BB

:silly: you don't want to hear me singing! ..maybe the same song sheet, but it sure as hell wouldn't be anywhere near the same key! ;)

Quick! Say ten hail Chez guvarras or somet - and self-flagellate twice a day!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
BB;532611[I said:
Quick![/I] Say ten hail Chez guvarras or somet -

not a good plan:gun2:

rect-reagan-green.jpg

BB

I know ..she don't beleive in catholicism anyway ...

oh and -

:gun2:
:gun2: :gun2:
:gun2::gun2::gun2:

don't mess with the triads, man! :D

(btw Gonz ..you appear to be shooting the RIGHT ... anything ye wanna tell us! :grinyes: )

;) BB

BB

hotdamn! :grinyes: ..wish i'd thought of that! :kiss:

Chav Guvnarra ... the slightly this, slightly that Sweeney bloke with the funny accent.

x

... the mexican sweeney is doing Ninety cus' it's got nowhere to go ....

cool fer cats!

catocom

Hiya, Cat! How ya doin', man?

Kind of a lull right now, tourist-wise . . . ThunderBeach (motorcycle rally - kind of a mini-Sturgis deal) ended last weekend, Indian Summer Seafood Festival starts next week (Hootie and the Blowfish, woowoo!), so this is a great weekend to be on the beach for peace and quiet. It's been in the 90s daytime and 60s nights, the skies have been clear, and the seaweed is gone from the beach . . . perfect, man, perfect.
Ah, that must be why my cousin when down to his place this weekend.

I'm doing ok for now. I just take it day by day, and sometimes hour by hour.
All the rain we've had lately has really slowed me down, with my arthritis and all.
For the last 2 months, I've been more, and more disappointed with my doctor,
so I left him, and just recently saw my new one that I was refereed to by a friend.
This doc is an older one, and does things more 'my' way.
So, I'm slowly getting back in shape so I can do a little something.
It's a good thing, 'cause I've got 3 comps to work on this weekend.

I won't go through the whole saga around here, but we are doing too bad. :)

you hadda ask :D