I win!

tonksy

We finally have broken down and purchased a new sofa and loveseat!!!!
We were wanting to wait until the chiclets were old enough to be less stainmakers.
Here is a link to the set....nevermind the price - tis not what we paid.
http://www.ashome.com/webapp/wcs/st...oomName=&productId=52076&parent_category_rn=0
we take delivery of them on Friday! I plan on putting the sofa in the livingroom and the loveseat in the sitting room.
We also got a sofa table and a cocktail table but I could not find pics of those on the website. They will be delivered Dec 1st!
:D

MrBishop

Nice set, Tonks!

D
ya have to repaint in order to match the set or didja get the set to match the decor?

tonksy

Nice set, Tonks!

D
ya have to repaint in order to match the set or didja get the set to match the decor?

Way to strike a nerve :hmm:
We can't repaint as we are waiting for the stinky mooch in the basement to move out so that we can start renovation down there which would include duct cleaning...and then we can hire someone to paint the main floor general areas. We have to hire someone because the cathedral ceilings in the living room and foyer make it impossible for us to do it without scaffolding.
But I reaaaaaaalllllllly want it painted.

tonksy

Gonz...no. Scaffolding = being up high and shit.

I forgot about the flooring in here....Hey, Prof - too bad I don't have a maternity wedding dress to barter, huh?

Professur

Gonz...no. Scaffolding = being up high and shit.

I forgot about the flooring in here....Hey, Prof - too bad I don't have a maternity wedding dress to barter, huh?

*stuffs fist into mouth to avoid saying the obvious*

unclehobart

Umm.. Mr. G... my living room has like a 25' ceiling. That pussy ass scaofflding in your link wouldn't get me half up it.

Then we need more lighting in here...
and some pics to frame...
and more kitchen to paint...
two girls rooms...
a bunkbed in the garage to incorporate some day...
plus... lots more...

I need a nap.

tonksy

What is obvious to you is not so obvious to me ;)....but perhaps you should just leave that fist in there on principle.

tonksy

Umm.. Mr. G... my living room has like a 25' ceiling. That pussy ass scaofflding in your link wouldn't get me half up it.

Then we need more lighting in here...
and some pics to frame...
and more kitchen to paint...
two girls rooms...
a bunkbed in the garage to incorporate some day...
plus... lots more...

I need a nap.

*cough....new rugs in the foyer and kitchen dining room.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member

I need a nap.

He's just putting it off. A 5'+ man (or woman) on a 4' scaffold with this solves the problem. :D

Inkara1

So... when are you going to, umm, "break in" the couch?

Gonz, I could imagine how much fun trying to cover the upper window on their back wall with paper would be with that pole and the pussy-ass scaffolding.