I win!

tonksy

I have discovered that when you lay on the couch you can skooch your feet behind the large pillow cushions and it feels like your whole foot is covered with cozy soft microfiber.
I love my new couches :D

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
It's beautiful. Looks like a museum :D

A parlor?? Sheesh - I'm lucky to have one living room/sitting room/family room all in one.

sigh. Must be how the rich people live.

;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Plus it created a nice flow between the 2 rooms as the main floor is almost all open, you know?

Ah so whilst in sight of the sofa one may also be in sight of the loveseat? That is a neat idea :)

nalani

Way to strike a nerve :hmm:
We can't repaint as we are waiting for the stinky mooch in the basement to move out so that we can start renovation down there which would include duct cleaning...and then we can hire someone to paint the main floor general areas. We have to hire someone because the cathedral ceilings in the living room and foyer make it impossible for us to do it without scaffolding.
But I reaaaaaaalllllllly want it painted.

OMG, he's *still* there??? Dang ... just take all his shit and put it on the curb ... and it's really nice to see actual furniture in there .. great decision on the set! You sooo totally win! hehehehe

tonksy

OMG, he's *still* there??? Dang ... just take all his shit and put it on the curb ... and it's really nice to see actual furniture in there .. great decision on the set! You sooo totally win! hehehehe

He is supposed to be out by Thanksgiving. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Professur

Well, he's out by now. Let's start the list for volunteers for tearing the basement apart. Are you allowed to dump his crap out for general pickup or do you have to schedule a special collection (or haul it to the dump yourself?)

tonksy

He took a lot of it but left a bunch of trash and some musical equiptment. It is this equiptment that has me thinking he may return one day...but apparently he has until July 1st to get it. The trash can be tossed when we rent the dumpster for the demo, I guess.
The music equiptment will be Craig's Listed if he doesn't return for it. The pool table and it's related crap is supposedly being taken away by one of the termite company dudes.

tonksy

No...Rob never used that stuff. He also hasn't played in ages. Says he doesn't like to, never really did - which is kind of a shame but if he doesn't want to play then he doesn't have to play.