I win!

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Man, you guys have no sense of adventure. Save 20K & have a family fun week.

tonksy

The painting wouldn't be 20K...that figure including flooring and duct work, and rugs etc.

Inky? About 5 minutes after the delivery man leaves.

tonksy

Oh! That leather one? It's staying put but the old loveseat with the red cover will hit the road somehow.

Inkara1

So you'll have two couches in the living room? Are you eventually planning on moving one downstairs after your, umm, tenant moves out?

tonksy

The red leather is a loveseat. I will put the couch of the new set in with it and the loveseat from the new set in the front room with the chippendale couch so that we have a casual livingroom and a sitting room across from the "poker room".
When the mooch gets out we will have months of work before any furniture can go down there but when it's ready we will get a different couch for down there.

Professur

Can you get furniture down from inside, or are you gonna have to carry it around the house and bring it in the side door?

tonksy

We can get it down the stairs but since we are gonna get new stuff I would imagine we would carry it in from the side basement door.

Inkara1

Seems like it would be hard to get to the stairs to get anything down them... that's a pretty small hallway they upen up to under the big stairs there.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Getting home from work...can't wait to get my feet up
4143334_muddy_boots.jpg