If you don't believe in Heaven, do you believe in.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
But its all bullshit because you don't like the outcomes of polls!

Fixed it for ya.

ALL polls are driven by agenda. ALL answers are driven by agenda. They are an indicator but few are accurate.Oh, and the hate is overwhelming.

....the hate is overwhelming.

If that is so you are absolutely the biggest hypocrite I have ever encountered.

Edit: I better explain further....

I see you hate on a number of issues, show utter disregard for many folks opinions. You put people down, act as if you are on some moral high ground others would never be able to obtain. I call BULLSHIT! You "hate" as much if not far more than anyone else on this board, then you accuse others of just doing the same thing you do! I hate the fact that you ignore facts in favor of your agenda. So it is me that is all about hate?

Once again you are way off the mark!

spike

Hyperbole.

Bullshit, already linked to all the people that died due to lack of treatment because they didn't have insurance and I can show you plenty of examples of people who died when their claims were denied.

Nothing helps more than when you bury your head and refuse to look at clear facts. You're whole argument on this issue is based on ignoring facts.

ResearchMonkey

Bullshit, already linked to all the people that died due to lack of treatment because they didn't have insurance and I can show you plenty of examples of people who dies when their claims were denied.

Nothing helps more than when you bury your head and refuse to look at clear facts. You're whole argument on this issue is based on ignoring facts.

You should all the stories of people who die that did have health insurance, there are so many its heart breaking.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I wonder if I'd die because I was tunred down by a bank once?

All those people who died did not die because they had, or did not have, insurance. Insurance in not a savior.

jackass, just because you don't like the way I write does not make me hateful. I cannot control the way you interpret my words.

I wonder if I'd die because I was tunred down by a bank once?

All those people who died did not die because they had, or did not have, insurance. Insurance in not a savior.

jackass, just because you don't like the way I write does not make me hateful. I cannot control the way you interpret my words.

Oh....OK, so when you do it it is opinion, but when anyone who disagrees with your line of bullshit its hate....GOT IT!

Oh and you are the master interpreter of others, but you are just too deep for us to understand, right?

You know I just need to go watch TV. I am so fucking tired of being blamed for all the things you do all the time, but yet somehow its OK and you know my intent better than I do!

spike

Yeah, we've already cleared this up. They died because they couldn't get the treatment they needed because hey...no insurance.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
They died because they couldn't get the treatment they needed

Why is that?

Because the government already forces medical practitioners to treat so many people for free they cannot afford the cases where it may be truly necessary?

Perhaps it's because the doctors don't care?

Maybe we overpay our nursing staff so much that one more indigent million dollar case will bankrupt the hosptal?

The insurance company has nothing to do with the medical treatment.

spike

Why is that?

Because the didn't have insurance and couldn't afford needed treatment.

Feel free to try and find bizarre unrelated things to try and blame it on like overpaid nursing staff. It's fairly straightforward as outlined in the studies though.

spike

See there, I knew you could figure it out.

Yes, it was easy. I saw that so many were dying because they didn't have insurance to treat their illness. Then I figured out they should have treatment for their illness.

Simple and straightforward.

Wow, you figured that out all by yourself?

voters remorse

Oh wow, a right wing propaganda machine cherry picks a paid guest pretending to have been an Obama supported who is willing to say what they want him to!

What a find RM! Did you spend 15 seconds digging that up? Well that proves it! Everyone who voted for Obama regrets it! Thank you for your enlightenment. What the hell would we do without your spin?!?

:lol2:

Status
Not open for further replies.