If you're THAT stupid...

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
It NEEDS the sticker, right now the label says MIGHT contain peanuts, some guy might look at that and go, "oh well, that is a 50/50 chance, time to live a little"

nevermind it is a nut cake, with nuts right on top

A.B.Normal

paul_valaru said:
yeah we have signs saying may contain nuts, with arrows pointing south

I don't know about you ,but I "know" thats where I keep mine. Don't forget the big sign at the border heading out of Canada.

MrBishop

paul_valaru said:
yeah we have signs saying may contain nuts, with arrows pointing south

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to paul_valaru again.

I need that on a t-shirt :)

Inkara1

So, Nixy... point of this thread is about how the cake was... want me to start a thread about "this has peanuts" stickers to find out about how the cake was?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
So, Nixy... point of this thread is about how the cake was... want me to start a thread about "this has peanuts" stickers to find out about how the cake was?

You don't make the rules.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
1 The female always makes The Rules.
2 The Rules are subject to change without prior notification.
3 No male can possibly know all The Rules.
4 If the female suspects the male knows all The Rules, she must immediately change some or all of The Rules.

Professur

5. If the man is ever right, he must appologize immediately, and thereafter never mention the event again.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Professur said:
5. If the man is ever right, he must appologize immediately, and thereafter never mention the event again.

I always though it was

5. if the woman is wrong, it is the mans fault

Professur

Well, no, of course not. If it was the man's fault, it would be paraded out daily for his humiliation.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
There are ten of them, I have them on a T-shirt...when I find it I'll type them out for y'all to study :D

HomeLAN

Not study. Ignore.

The real art lies in ignoring that shit in such a way that you don't get your ass kicked for it.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I just bought a premade caesar salad that's labelled "Caesar Salad with Parmesan Cheese" and then on the very next line in the same size text says "Warning: Contains cheese"

:lloyd: