in bed i wear....

breaky

sorry peoples, i don't wear some sexy silken undergarments, nor an old flannel nightie. my preference is for nothing at all. what do you wear, if anything at all? :winkkiss: surely i can't be the only naked sleeper in the world!

AlphaTroll

Depends where I am.......if I'm sleeping over at my mate's I'll wear boxers and a vest (not for nothing, but I don't want her perv of a roommate seeing me sleeping in the nude).

When I'm camping I'll also wear pj's.

Have an assortment of 'sexy' nighties, but I don't wear them often, those silly little dresses just ride up to choke me halfway through the night anyway. Besides the only reason we really wear them is so he can take 'em off innit?

Mostly I just sleep bare assed - only way to go in our summer anyway.

SexyBoo

I've got some sexy little pj's, but half the time they are uncomfortable to actually sleep in - and like AT said, made to be taken off anyway. If I'm visiting someone, I'll wear a little racerback t-shirt and boxers.

When I'm home - I sleep in the buff - it's gotten to where if I try to sleep with clothes on that I can't really get to sleep and/or toss and turn most of the night. Totally nekkid is the best way to go! :swing:

Ms Ann Thrope

like AT, it depends on when and where... in the summer? usually nothing... in the winter? flannel pyjamas, nightgowns are useless to me since they only ride up and bunch around my waist.... if I'm spending the night at a friend's, then one of my ultra elegant pyjamas, I have several, some satin, others gold buttioned and velvet collared, and a few Egyptian cotton

BlurOfSerenity

i used to wear tshirts and nifty pj-pants over my bra and undies, but lately i've been skipping the tshirt and pjpants and just going to bed in my underthings. it's more comfy.
yes, i sleep in a bra. they feel weird in the morning, if i don't.

AlphaTroll

I've never been able to sleep in a bra, despite the size of me boobies - I guess it just feels like I'm suffocating.

tonksy

nothing.....i hate staying at peoples house overnight because if i have to wear clothes i will NOT sleep well at all. just totally puts a kink in my twinkie, i'll toss and turn all night...it's funny - i can be all bundled up in sheets and blankets but put one article of clothing on me and i feel like i am suffocating.

freako104

im probably the only one but ill wear house pants and a t-shirt unless its really hot. then ill do boxers. i never sleep nekkid.

Kawaii

during the weekends i sleep in my birhday suit, but during the week i have to sleep in my underwear, lest i scare my sister to death when she wakes me up to tell me to get mky lazy ass outta bed and get to school. ^^

MizzFizzTheBizz

AlphaTroll said:
I've never been able to sleep in a bra, despite the size of me boobies - I guess it just feels like I'm suffocating.

yeah they gotta be free to swing at some point during the day or night :swing:

BeardofPants

Fuck man, I have enough problems wearing those devil spawn inspired contraptions (bras) during the day, let alone worrying about one during the night. The damned tits can get prodded and elbowed for all I care at night time, cos the last thing I want is some underwires to cut across me.

Anyway, regardless of where I sleep, it's in the buff. I can't stand anything strangling me around the neck and waist. If it's cold I'll wear socks. I also used to breakfast and read forums naked, but then I got a visit from the Construction Manager (they've got construction going on outside my apartment), and he suggested that I put some clothes on when I do that, since it was distracting the crew.... :blush:

SexyBoo

BeardofPants said:
I also used to breakfast and read forums naked, but then I got a visit from the Construction Manager (they've got construction going on outside my apartment), and he suggested that I put some clothes on when I do that, since it was distracting the crew.... :blush:

:lol2: That's priceless!

SexyBoo

BeardofPants said:
Sure, laugh at my pain. :crying4: ;)

Beats the time they all caught me dancing around like an idiot, that's for sure.
:hug: No, it is just that it sounds like something that could definitely happen to me - I'm quite the nudist at home myself. ;)