Inky's mixed up life

Professur

Since Inky doesn't want to update his webpage anymore, I figured I'd start a thread dedicated to him, giving us somewhere to prod him for updates.

chcr

Too cute for words
Doesn't he have a non-psycho girlfriend now?

:lol:

As you gain more experience Altron, you will discover this simple truth. All women are psycho, some just more than others. I know you don't think so now but you're an intelligent young man, you'll figure it out.

Note that it is never a good idea to tell them that you know it however.

Sharky

:lol:

As you gain more experience Altron, you will discover this simple truth. All women are psycho, some just more than others. I know you don't think so now but you're an intelligent young man, you'll figure it out.

Note that it is never a good idea to tell them that you know it however.

Word. :bgpimp:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
It's true...we're all fucking crazy...I hate it the most when I KNOW I'm being crazy but can't do anything about it...damn horomones :(

chcr

Too cute for words
It's true...we're all fucking crazy...I hate it the most when I KNOW I'm being crazy but can't do anything about it...damn horomones :(

Oh yeah, Altron. I forgot. They always blame it on hormones. ;)

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
but never NEVER tell her any phrase related to....

"Are you having PMS."

Trust me

chcr

Too cute for words
but never NEVER tell her any phrase related to....

"Are you having PMS."

Trust me

Did you ever notice that you started hearing about PMS around the same time as ESPN came along? Interesting bit of synchronicity, no?

Oh, and Gonz is right. It's an excellent way to be injured.

Altron

sometimes when we're at CVS, I have to wait for a little bit while she gets some "feminine products" by herself.

And sometimes she says "earmuffs" when we're with her friends, and I cover my ears, but I can still hear words like "cramps" and "pills"

woodman19_99

Earmuffs? what are you, like a 5 year old? Just get into the know of when her "time" is, and pretend like you're walking on eggshells around her... hey, at least they can be decent 3 weeks out of every month...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Go buy her damned tampons. The saleslady won't think they're for you. I promise.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I am so confused...why does she have to go alone? Why does she make you cover your ears? You guys aren't in junior high...GEEZ!

unclehobart

Its just a funny universal trick that happens between people at the start of a relationship. They wont fart around each other, they tend to clean up their habits and language, they try to present a model of desirability and health to cement the attraction. They have to be able to relax and let their guard down around each other... and that wont happen until she lets him tie her up and tongue out her ass a few times.

Altron

the 'earmuffs' thing was a joke and was like a month ago. since then, she's started talking about that stuff in front of me. she's still a little uncomfortable with that kind of conversation, but it's getting a lot better.

edit - yea, what unc said.

also, she has no brothers, and is one of those 'hangs out with only girls' kind of girls. so she's not used to talking about stuff like that with a guy.

Altron

well, she's kinda prude, so that stuff isnt really in the immediate future.

she's certainly a million times less shy around me than when we met.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
well, she's kinda prude, so that stuff isnt really in the immediate future.

she's certainly a million times less shy around me than when we met.

Dude, if she's a prude I'd be willing to bet that you rimming her isn't in the distant future either....unless she's a closet kink.

chcr

Too cute for words
Elaine Boosler said:
PMS? It's those few days every month when a woman gets to act like men do all the time.

Erm... I'm not so sure that's entirely accurate.