Iran Still Not Working on "Nookyaler" Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

ResearchMonkey

It's ridiculous the stupid shit some people will read to justify their irrational hate.

and I just can't rationally discuss it so I'll have another tantrum.

It does seem as if Obama is looking for acceptance more so than attempting to lead. And after you watch him it does become apparent that he presents with a consistent flat affect.

Obama doesn't come off as an Alpha male, his movements and prose suggest a feminine traits.

Cerise

obamass.jpg

Professur

Then why is this statment a big deal?
Iran has acquired “sufficient information to be able to design and produce a workable” atom bomb.

You and I and anyone with internet access and the ability to read now have sufficient information to be able to design and produce a workable atom bomb.

ROFL ..... yeah .... that's it ... after all, look how easy they did it in 'the fourth Protocol' ...NOT.

But please, I beg you ... prove me wrong. Find the info, design one, and post your results.

spike

It does seem as if Obama is looking for acceptance more so than attempting to lead. And after you watch him it does become apparent that he presents with a consistent flat affect.

Obama doesn't come off as an Alpha male, his movements and prose suggest a feminine traits.

No, Obama looks for bipartisanship, but he's certainly an alpha. Your typing suggests feminine traits though. Just sayin'.

bush_kiss.jpg

ResearchMonkey

No, Obama looks for bipartisanship, but he's certainly an alpha. Your typing suggests feminine traits though. Just sayin'.

bush_kiss.jpg

I've seen a few shoops in my day, and that's not a very good one.

Just look at Obamas smooth and subtle movements. Look at his head movements of vanity and false emotions, clearly feminine and submissive.

Cerise

But spike, if you perceive that img as homo-erotic, maybe there is some truth to that rumor I've been hearing about you. :shrug:

spike

I've seen a few shoops in my day, and that's not a very good one.

You don't have much experience in this then.

BushSaudiKing.jpg

Just look at Obamas smooth and subtle movements. Look at his head movements of vanity and false emotions, clearly feminine and submissive.

Bush had the vanity and false emotions which came of as feminine and submissive. Obama has stronger character and more confidence when he speaks. Clearly a much stronger alpha.

Professur

No, the tough part is taking all those parts and assembling them without killing yourself in the process. After all, it's a pretty picture, but I seriously doubt you know what the uranium blast heat shield is made of. Nor what the fast and slow explosive lenses are. What's the density of the Graphite shock absorber? What's the purpose of the polystyrene foam impregnated with pentane gas? What percentage of saturation of gas to foam? How about that beryllium reflector? Does that require a mirror finish? Do you have so much as a single dimension for anything? That's not a design, pal. That's ... bait. I bet you searched that from home too. Without even using a single proxy. Enjoy your time on the NSA watch list.

ResearchMonkey

You don't have much experience in this then.

BushSaudiKing.jpg

No, no I don't have any experience in that, I've never kissed a man like that. I'll just have to take your word for it.

But again the article is not about Bush, its about Obama. The article is about how Obama doesn't present as an Alpha male, that he is submissive.

I just can't figure out your obsession with Bush, who is no longer President representing us around the world.

command: "come up to present time." ---flunk!

Status
Not open for further replies.