Iran Still Not Working on "Nookyaler" Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

spike

No its not a strawman, you just don't track very well from minute to minute.

It is a straw man. You misrepresented what I said. Pretty much the definition of a straw man. You use them often. They're easy to recognize and shoot down.

Glenn Beck wanted to know where a public official's allegiance falls; with the United States or with Religious Fatwahs and other dangerous tenets currently being practiced within his religion.
The Congressman is a devout Muslim, thus he has the potential to be religiously bound to the destruction of the United States and it peoples.

See that's where you go wrong. The muslim religion does advocate the destruction of the US.

There has been a pattern of Muslims attempting to -OR- being successful at killing America peoples as a religious rite widely practice in the religion of Mohammad.

Back in reality muslims that want to kill Americans are in an extremely small minority.

I just don't see how an abortion doctor's murder compares to a religion with over a billion adherents that currently and clearly showing a propensity and will to kill Americans based on their religious convictions.

There has been a pattern of abortion clinic bombings and other violence from christians (a religion with over a billion adherents) clearly showing a propensity to kill American's based on their religious convictions.

Therefore Beck should ask any christian on his show to prove that they aren't working with these violent people.

spike

Cable internet and a router.

Looks like you shut down again when you were proven wrong. Sorry but you're making it too easy.

catocom

OK, Cat and Spike agreeing on religion, and RM and Rj agreeing on anything ... Holy cats and dogs living in sin, Batman.

actually I didn't agree with spike.
I agreed with truth.
It doesn't matter to me who speaks it.

also, it seems spike was just trying to get it straight with what I was saying.
It's all good though.

ResearchMonkey

It is a straw man. You misrepresented what I said. Pretty much the definition of a straw man. You use them often. They're easy to recognize and shoot down.
See that's where you go wrong. The muslim religion does advocate the destruction of the US.
Back in reality muslims that want to kill Americans are in an extremely small minority.
There has been a pattern of abortion clinic bombings and other violence from christians (a religion with over a billion adherents) clearly showing a propensity to kill American's based on their religious convictions.
Therefore Beck should ask any christian on his show to prove that they aren't working with these violent people.

You still don't get it do you. Sure the Bible says many things. Old testament is old. New is New. Commandments from God are the final boss, which there are exactly TEN of.

What you cannot wrap your little noggin' around is the people who adhere to the faiths referred to "Christian" are not a threat to people of the United States or the COTUS by religious tenets.

The United States was created as a Christian nation with no particular religion being Gov't sponsored.

You failed to show ANY threat to this nation or we as people from the Christan Bible or its tenets.

So reveille in your deluded winnings of nothing. You are an intolerant crazy person.

ResearchMonkey

Cable internet and a router.

Looks like you shut down again when you were proven wrong. Sorry but you're making it too easy.
You have proven nothing. Where are dead American littering the streets in the name of God? Oh yeah, they are at the clinics in little plastic bags in the name of liberalism.

spike

You still don't get it do you. Sure the Bible says many things. Old testament is old. New is New. Commandments from God are the final boss, which there are exactly TEN of.

Not sure what your point was here. Yes there are ten commandments. Then there's a ton of other rules.

What you cannot wrap your little noggin' around is the people who adhere to the faiths referred to "Christian" are not a threat to people of the United States or the COTUS by religious tenets.

You failed to show ANY threat to this nation or we as people from the Christan Bible or its tenets.

You must have missed the link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence

Here's another one

http://www.commonplacebook.com/current_events/politics/christian_terro.shtm

The United States was created as a Christian nation

Wrong there too.

In 1797 America made a treaty with Tripoli, declaring that "the government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

More info for you here:
http://www.ffrf.org/nontracts/xian.php

So reveille in your deluded winnings of nothing. You are an intolerant crazy person.

I know you have some obsessive trolling need, but it's getting a little ridiculous.

Where are dead American littering the streets in the name of God?

I don't think they're still in the street. I would imagine they might have been buried in a cemetery if I had to guess.

ResearchMonkey

Not sure what your point was here. Yes there are ten commandments. Then there's a ton of other rules.

Raptor Jezus has the Final Word, in the belief system named after him. He states that all previous scripture can be summed up in two commands: Love God with all your heart, soul and mind; and love your neighbor as yourself.

So, if you happened to be reading Psalms and it advocates bashing children's skulls against the rocks: be forewarned. It ain't Christian. Per Christ. Your neighbor may be defined as, "whoever you wish to do violence to."

You would have to actually study a bible to know this.

Well, there are three ways of looking at this sort of violence.
  1. This is a very nearly insignificant form of violence, done by crazy people, rather infrequently, with very specific targets who make a definite choice to remain its targets.
  2. This is religious violence, motivated by the belief that fetuses are "neighbors" about to be the victims of incredibly widespread, systematic murder, that happens all the time, every day, in most communities in the nation.
  3. This is a topic people bring up as a red herring.

Again, from that pesky book "The Bible," the epistles state that Christians should follow laws and respect their governments. I'm just not very worried that a US Congressman will be making any abortion clinics get all-blowed-up.

In contrast the Jihadist movement is centralized in the Mosque, a place where Muslim worship both here and abroad. Jihad is clearly a serious threat to our government, our people, and the freedoms afforded us by the COTUS.

In 1797 America made a treaty with Tripoli, declaring that "the government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

More info for you herehttp://www.ffrf.org/nontracts/xian.php
Well, of course the nation was founded by Christian evangelicals; that's why you hate it so much. But they certainly weren't lying to Tripoli in 1797. The government of the United States is, in no sense, a theocracy. However, many of the founders of the republic invited God's blessing, God's help, and God's providence in most if not all things. Its not a separation of church and state, its that there is to be no state sponsored religion. As the old saying goes..."In God We Trust" -- how difficult is that for you to figure out?

Read the history in the books and chronicles of the times, not from leftist website where everything is perverted and bastardized.

I know you have some obsessive trolling need, but it's getting a little ridiculous.

I don't think they're still in the street. I would imagine they might have been buried in a cemetery if I had to guess.

If you have to "imagine" and "guess" about these magical mythical deaths it leads me to believe that they do not exist. And therefore, that your Everyday Murderous Psychopathic Christian here in the United States is as folklorical as the Common Chupacabra.

So again you have ran all over the board in a vain attempt to find an unrelated point that you think you can support and claim as valid. And of course you fucked it all up.

10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
And this from Luke^; It is people like you to whom he was referring, (stop the personal attacks Gonz). It is true that He is the reason you and I don't get along. But it says in the Bible, not to wrestle your neighbor.

image1wf.png

MrBishop

No, the tough part is taking all those parts and assembling them without killing yourself in the process. After all, it's a pretty picture, but I seriously doubt you know what the uranium blast heat shield is made of. Nor what the fast and slow explosive lenses are. What's the density of the Graphite shock absorber? What's the purpose of the polystyrene foam impregnated with pentane gas? What percentage of saturation of gas to foam? How about that beryllium reflector? Does that require a mirror finish? Do you have so much as a single dimension for anything? That's not a design, pal. That's ... bait. I bet you searched that from home too. Without even using a single proxy. Enjoy your time on the NSA watch list.

I'm not trying to make a bomb :shrug: you could likely find the specs online if you like looking. "Controlled" fission happens in nature, naturally - without even man intervening. All you need is an Uranium deposit, some shale and water. The water is to slow down the expelled neutron when one uranium atom degrades and splits. The neutron strikes another uranium atom and the process continues.. releasing energy/heat at every step...this goes on until all the water is boiled away and the process stops...hence 'controlled'.

What you want is an uncontrolled reaction...BOOM! Limit where the neutrons can go to that they strike as many atoms as possible, who in turn release more neutrons as they split etc...

The trick is getting it done safely...as you said. Then again, I'm not a physicist, nor am I trying.

What I am saying is that we shouldn't be worried about the Iranians trying to figure out how it's done... they most likely already know how it's done. We need to worry about whether they actually want to do it...and that is not as obvious an answer as you might imagine.

MrBishop

Irrelevant - most of Europe and the Americas will be Muslim nations within 30 years...just based on immigration and reproductive cycles (birthrate/number of children per family).

ResearchMonkey

Irrelevant - most of Europe and the Americas will be Muslim nations within 30 years...just based on immigration and reproductive cycles (birthrate/number of children per family).

Cool, I can't wait to watch all my daughters get circum-mutilated.

Sharia Law FTW!

islam12.jpg

ResearchMonkey

Never said this was a good outlook, RM...just a statistically sound one.

I'm not capping on you Bish, the current path is just not so bright. Both of our nations should have guarded our borders decades ago. I firmly believe that legal immigration is very important.

spike

Raptor Jezus has the Final Word, in the belief system named after him. He states that all previous scripture can be summed up in two commands: Love God with all your heart, soul and mind; and love your neighbor as yourself.

It looks like someone maybe tried to simplify things for you so they weren't too complex. Yet you still didn't latch on since you spew hate in every post. I guess you just aren't religious.

Here is what Jesus actually said regarding the old testament:

Jesus believed that the Old Testament was divinely inspired, the veritable Word of God. He said, "The Scripture cannot be broken" (John 10:35). He referred to Scripture as "the commandment of God" (Matthew 15:3) and as the "Word of God" (Matthew 15:6). He also indicated that it was indestructible: "Until Heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass away from the law, until all is accomplished" (Matthew 5:18).

http://www.greatcom.org/resources/reasons_skeptics/ch_06/default.htm

This is why most christian churches still teach the rules from the old testament. You would have to be familiar with the bible and christian religions to know this.

Well, there are three ways of looking at this sort of violence.

This is a very nearly insignificant form of violence, done by crazy people, rather infrequently, with very specific targets

Just like any other form of terrorism.

This is religious violence, motivated by the belief that fetuses are "neighbors" about to be the victims of incredibly widespread, systematic murder, that happens all the time, every day, in most communities in the nation.

You mean like other religious terrorism motivated by their beliefs.

I gotcha, so it's incredibly similar.

Again, from that pesky book "The Bible," the epistles state that Christians should follow laws and respect their governments. I'm just not very worried that a US Congressman will be making any abortion clinics get all-blowed-up.

Yet god is the ultimate authority and we don't have to worry that a US congressman will be involved with any sort of terorism. Muslim or Christian.

In contrast the Jihadist movement is centralized in the Mosque, a place where Muslim worship both here and abroad.

You mean like how the anti-abortion movement is centralized in the Church.

Jihad is clearly a serious threat to our government, our people, and the freedoms afforded us by the COTUS.

Lack of healthcare and health related deaths is the most serious threat to our people and our freedom. Any kind of terrorism ranks WAY down the list of threats.

Well, of course the nation was founded by Christian evangelicals; that's why you hate it so much. But they certainly weren't lying to Tripoli in 1797. The government of the United States is, in no sense, a theocracy. However, many of the founders of the republic invited God's blessing, God's help, and God's providence in most if not all things. Its not a separation of church and state, its that there is to be no state sponsored religion. As the old saying goes..."In God We Trust" -- how difficult is that for you to figure out?

I've got it figured out a while back. As long as you now realize that our nation was in no way founded as christian nation.

If you have to "imagine" and "guess" about these magical mythical deaths it leads me to believe that they do not exist.

We know the people died. I'm just not going to track down how the families disposed of their remains for you. I'm guessing they put them in a cemetery and didn't leave them on the street.

And this from Luke^; It is people like you to whom he was referring, you rectally-scarred sodomite. It is true that He is the reason you and I don't get along. But it says in the Bible, not to wrestle your neighbor.

And there's the little childish trolling temper tantrum. :laugh:

ResearchMonkey

Gee, more of the same. I feel I need to make something clear to before I reply.

I know you feel like you pull wins out of your ass at every turn, I also see you that love to cry like a little gurl. I know you would love to see me censured or booted for some of the things I say, that I offend you sometimes. I know you feel you can control a civil debate by making demands and calling crap proof. I see how you work by acting stupid and pretending that clears point don't stand. I also know that ALL of your wisdom is built upon the internet, a weak replacement for an education.

And a very important note is this: your method of insult and demeaning of others is simply limp-wristed bitch talk. You play politically correct games and use kind word to call people liars, idiots, bigots and other lower notions of existance.

I don't play silly games, I'm more direct. I will call you fucked up individual as I see it. It is my right. I will often avoid innuendos and say exactly what I think. I know it bothers you, but I don't really care if my thoughts offend you. Everything you represent offends me. Short of making a direct physical threat against you, I can state my opinions and thoughts about my beliefs on any subject. If it offends you, feel free to leave because I am an in your face kinda of retro-sexual. As for your contrast baw'ing about my calling you on your faggotry, I find it funny, almost rewarding.

I am fully aware that responding to you is a complete waste of my valuable time. I have real responsibilities that are far more important then humoring a drooling moron.

120px718smileysvg.png

Right now its nap time.

spike

I'm not capping on you Bish, the current path is just not so bright. Both of our nations should have guarded our borders decades ago. I firmly believe that legal immigration is very important.

Do you have some information that shows some massive illegal muslim immigration?

spike

I know you would love to see me censured or booted for some of the things I say, that I offend you sometimes.

Wrong again. I don't want to see you censured or booted and you are incapable of offending me. However your constant child-like trolling, personal attacks, and temper tantrums drag down all the discussion here into knuckle dragging stupidity. This will alienate the more rational and level headed posters.

Ideally you would learn to act like an adult and use logical rational discussion instead of making up things and trolling. We'll see ifyou are capable of that.

I know you feel you can control a civil debate by making demands and calling crap proof. I see how you work by acting stupid and pretending that clears point don't stand.

No, I don't make demands and I back up what I say with facts. I call you out when you make up shit and I post actual facts. When you post your wishful thinking as if it has any basis in reality I will call you out.

I also know that ALL of your wisdom is built upon the internet, a weak replacement for an education.

There is a very good chance that I have much more real education than you. However you made up the above sentence with wishful thinking and posted it as if it were real. Thank you for giving yet another example of the irrational thinking that you use.

You play politically correct games and use kind word to call people liars, idiots, bigots and other lower notions of existance.

I think what you mean by calling people liars is that when you make up something and provide no backing for what you made up I will often expose it for what it is. I haven't called anyone an idiot, but I will point out bigotry when someone shows intolerance for a group of people based on gender, religion, race, sexual preference, etc though.

I don't play silly games, I'm more direct.

No, pretty much all you do is play silly games. You ignore facts, troll in every post, and throw temper tantrums when your flawed logic is broken down. You want to be able to scream "I want it to be this way so it is!" Even if the facts point another way. You play the most games of anyone here.

I will call you fucked up individual as I see it. It is my right.

No, back in reality you're not allowed to make personal attacks. Sorry, you posted your wishful thinking again.

I can state my opinions and thoughts about my beliefs on any subject.

Yes, state your opinions as if they are opinions and state your beliefs. But when you make up shit and present it as fact or are just simply trolling I will call you on your childishness.

If it offends you, feel free to leave because I am an in your face kinda of retro-sexual.

You are incapable of offending me but if you constantly troll, make up shit, and flaunt the rules I will call you on it. I'm an in your face guy and if you don't like you can feel free to leave.

As for your contrast baw'ing about my calling you on your faggotry, I find it funny, almost rewarding.

I am fully aware that responding to you is a complete waste of my valuable time. I have real responsibilities that are far more important then humoring a drooling moron.

And of course you are completely incapable of posting without the childish obsessive trolling. :rofl3:

Status
Not open for further replies.