Is Hollywood is out of touch

chcr

Too cute for words
While I don't agree with the way some celebrities act, again you're comparing apples and oranges. The circumstances are completely different. Like everyone else, you have an agenda and are ecstatic to post anything which supports your claims. :shrug:

woodman19_99

I saw The Kingdom back in August at a sneak peak... I really liked the movie and never noticed any slander or anti-war movement. I thought the ending was especially truthful, despite how unfortunate it is...

ResearchMonkey

More from the oranges...

In reference to “A Day Without ILLEGAL Immigration.”
What would that May 1st look like without illegal immigration? There would be no one to smuggle across our southern border the heroin, marijuana, cocaine, and methamphetamines that plague the United States, reducing the U.S. supply of meth that day by 80%.
The lives of 12 U.S. citizens would be saved who otherwise die a violent death at the hands of murderous illegal aliens each day.
Another 13 Americans would survive who are otherwise killed each day by uninsured drunk driving illegals.
Our hospital emergency rooms would not be flooded with everything from gunshot wounds, to anchor babies, to imported diseases to hangnails, giving American citizens the day off from standing in line behind illegals.
Eight American children would not suffer the horror as a victim of a sex crime.

Source

• Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily 4380 a year 26,280 since Sept 11th, 2001.
  • Drunk illegal aliens kill 13 Americans while drunk driving daily. 4745 a year, 28470 since 9/11/01
  • Illegal aliens sexual abuse 8 children daily 2920 a year.

Whats the WoT US body count?

The murders of Dashon Harvey and Iofemi Hightower, both 20 years old, and Terrance Aeriel, 18, were particularly brutal. Police said the three robbery victims, and 19-year old Natasha Aerial, who was critically wounded, were ordered to kneel in front of a wall, before being shot in the back of the head.

Police have arrested three suspects, two of them 15-years old. Authorities charged one of the 15-year old suspects with three counts of felony murder in the killings Friday evening, according to an Associated Press report.

A third suspect, a 28-year-old illegal immigrant from Peru, who was out on bail after attacking 4 men and for the rape of a little girl. Carranza was indicted by grand juries in New Jersey twice this year — in April on aggravated assault and weapons charges; and in July on a whopping 31 counts which included aggravated sexual assault of a child under 13 years old and endangering the welfare of a child he had a duty to supervise.

Amazingly, despite those felony charges, the illegal alien had been released on bail twice — $150,000 bail in the sexual abuse case and $50,000 bail in the weapons case.

Source

Now theres series of unfortunate events, wheres the movie? The outrage? The compassion? ....the slightest mention by the leftwing?

come on, somewhere theres a movie...

Well that of course, is truly unimportant because its..... orangee's.

Cerise

Like everyone else, you have an agenda and are ecstatic to post anything which supports your claims. :shrug:

These aren't claims, they're facts.

The left, by their own hand, is gradually being exposed as the treasonous dirtbags that they are.

And yes, I'm ecstatic.

ResearchMonkey

No normal human being like to see people get killed, but when theres a threat it must be confronted... that means ppl are going to die .

Islamofacism is a threat, Iraq is the most visible point that war is being fought against that threat.

Taking the side of the islamofacist is simple subversion.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Islamofacism is a threat, Iraq is the most visible point that war is being fought against that threat.

?? Iraq was fairly progressive with there religious laws under saddam.

Go after Saudi Arabia where a rape victim is getting 200 lashes, and that is your friend in this war.

ResearchMonkey

Go after Saudi Arabia where a rape victim is getting 200 lashes, and that is your friend in this war.

Thats not so bad compared to some of the other types muslim *punishment* I've seen videos of.

So we should invade Saudi Arabia for their muslim laws? (And Saddam would still be a problem, and would be even harder to defend as to why we were there)

Saddam was portraying himself as man with WMD's and with his history of actually using them we saw him as a larger threat and source of WMDs to terrorist.

chcr

Too cute for words
Thats not so bad compared to some of the other types muslim *punishment* I've seen videos of.

So we should invade Saudi Arabia for their muslim laws? (And Saddam would still be a problem, and would be even harder to defend as to why we were there)

Saddam was portraying himself as man with WMD's and with his history of actually using them we saw him as a larger threat and source of WMDs to terrorist.
No, we should invade Saudi Arabia for Their tacit approval and their funding of terrorist organizations but we won't because the movers and shakers behind the current administration are in bed with the Saudis. As was the previous administration.

The US intelligence community was aware that Saddam was lying about the WMDs and has said so. :shrug: Interestingly, they still don't have them and yet we still continue to prosecute the war. :shrug:

catocom

No, we should invade Saudi Arabia for Their tacit approval and their funding of terrorist organizations but we won't because the movers and shakers behind the current administration are in bed with the Saudis. As was the previous administration.

The US intelligence community was aware that Saddam was lying about the WMDs and has said so. :shrug: Interestingly, they still don't have them and yet we still continue to prosecute the war. :shrug:

I agree with that first part, but not so much with the second.

What the exact motives were for the war in Iraq, I agree probably vary from
what was stated, but what exactly I'm not sure.
Saddam Did have WMD, (what and how much we may never know) although I believe there's way more to the store.

You still won't acknowledge than the military found some?

chcr

Too cute for words
I agree with that first part, but not so much with the second.

What the exact motives were for the war in Iraq, I agree probably vary from
what was stated, but what exactly I'm not sure.
Saddam Did have WMD, (what and how much we may never know) although I believe there's way more to the store.

You still won't acknowledge than the military found some?

Cat, what they found was outdated chemical weapons and missile parts form the first gulf war. The administration pointed proudly at them until it became obvious what they were then they backed off very quickly if you'll remember. There was some question whether or not he could have delivered them to the battlefield in his own country, let alone elsewhere in the region (or out of it). I personally find it rather indicative that he didn't. Worried about the effectiveness, reliability or more importantly safety is what I've always presumed.

Report: Hundreds of WMDs Found in Iraq

Reading from a declassified portion of a report by the National Ground Intelligence Center, a Defense Department intelligence unit, Santorum said: "Since 2003, coalition forces have recovered approximately 500 weapons munitions which contain degraded mustard or sarin nerve agent. Despite many efforts to locate and destroy Iraq's pre-Gulf War chemical munitions, filled and unfilled pre-Gulf War chemical munitions are assessed to still exist."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,200499,00.html

Being Fox News, they're trying, but even they can't make it sound like what the administration said they were looking for, can they? :shrug: If you want to believe this is the "smoking gun" I can't stop you, but it's pretty evident to me that they're grasping at straws there.

So then, England should invade the US for all the support funneled to the IRA over the years?

They should have done more to try to stop it. Politics. As I said, it'll never happen but it makes more sense than the Iraq debacle.

catocom

it's my uderstanding that the effectiveness of the sarin actually is still questionable by some scientist.

IMO with the technology let-down proven by the sheer numbers of not being
able to detect roadside bombs and such, that just proves to me that there's
a great possibility that there may Still be things hidden under the sand there.

Actual justification for the war in Iraq as a whole I will not defend anymore, at this point. I'd just like to believe that our intel services are taking one for the team though.

ResearchMonkey

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member

Here's the truth behind that. The girl is not getting 200 lashes because she is a rape victim. She was getting 90 lashes for meeting a man outside her marriage without her husbands permission. When she blabbed her sentence to the Saudi press, in violation of a gag order, her sentence was increased to 200 lashes. While I don't agree with the lashes for what is a non-offense in the West, she broke Saudi law. A law system she was familiar with since birth. My personal opinion is that the rapists should be given the maximum penalty (beheading), but thats just me.

catocom

ah ok...
Sometimes I inadvertently word things in a way that they can be misconstrued,
and I was just wonderin' ;)

OldHippie

I haven't been to a movie in 10+ years.I quit when the "artists"
decided that I gave a shit what they actually blabbered on about.