It's 1:30 in the morning

simplyred

We got him the dry cat food for "indoor" cats. It has stuff in it so he won't eat the house plants. I think the new CONSTANT vegitation has jacked with his tummy. He poops about 4-5 times a day.

Inkara1

Well, when I checked the box today the litter had been moved about, meaning he'd been in it... so I scooped out the clumps. Hopefully he'll like the new stuff, now that he's actually tried it.

MrBishop

Good luck with that!

I'd give the comforter a second cleaning if I were you. Even though YOU can't smell it doesn't mean that kitty can't.

Where they go once, they may just go again.

Inkara1

I got a second catbox to put in the bedroom. When I got home today, I smelled pee in the bed but couldn't localize the smell like I usually can... and I also noticed the box looks like it's been used. Indeed, I scooped out a rather large clump of litter and a few turds... so he's used the box. Good news for me.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
You're suppose to use this thread to tell us how your date went...not to talk about your cat's pee. Or shall I make a thread about your cat's pee so you can use it to tell us about your date?

Inkara1

Date went well... she came here, we hung out for a while, went to the Cayucos Pier for a while and hung out, the drove down to Spooner's Cove at Montaña de Oro State Park to chill a while... then came back here and she headed home because she had to be up at a decent hour the next morning. We had fish and chips for dinner.

I originated this thread to bitch about my cat, anyway.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
Date went well... she came here, we hung out for a while, went to the Cayucos Pier for a while and hung out, the drove down to Spooner's Cove at Montaña de Oro State Park to chill a while... then came back here and she headed home because she had to be up at a decent hour the next morning. We had fish and chips for dinner.

I originated this thread to bitch about my cat, anyway.

The first line talks about her therefore she is the topic. I said so and I have more power around here than you do :p

Aunty Em

Natural tip... kitty cats don't like the smell of orange peel... if you wanna keep em off you flower beds, sprinkle it around liberally. I suppose it could work indoors too.

Inkara1

He used the box again last night. Cleaning out a box isn't real fun but if it means the bed stays dry I'd be more than happy to do it.

MrBishop

paul_valaru said:
we should rename this "the inkara's relationship and cat pee thread"
As long as it doesn't become "Relationships that stink like cat pee" , count me in.

Inkara1

Trust me, nothing stinks like cat pee. Some things might smell worse... but nothing stinks quite the way cat pee does.

MrBishop

Oh..I know that :) Having owned 5 of the little furballs puts things like that in perspective.

Mind you... Deer pee is headache inducing. We had a spill at work, in the warehouse, before I got hired. It still smells after 3 months :eek:

Luckily I work away from the warehouse and only have to go there sporadically.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
MrBishop said:
Oh..I know that :) Having owned 5 of the little furballs puts things like that in perspective.

Mind you... Deer pee is headache inducing. We had a spill at work, in the warehouse, before I got hired. It still smells after 3 months :eek:

Luckily I work away from the warehouse and only have to go there sporadically.

Why would they have deer pee in the warehouse?

Professur

Hunting supplies.

And while you might not like it, doe piss if the Channel No.5 of the animal world. Highly under estimated in drawing wolves to the hunt.

Inkara1

What's the difference between beer nuts and deer nuts? Beer nuts are $1.29 a pound... and deer nuts are under a buck.

Inkara1

Well, he's continued using the box every night and the bed has stayed dry, after I doused it with enzyme, used a hair dryer to hasten the drying process and then flipped the mattress. So now that the bed's staying dry, I'm no longer at wit's end.

Inkara1

He still uses the box every day... now I just need to figure out what to do about the excessive shedding (living in an area that has seen 112-degree and 114-degree temperatures the last couple of days doesn't help) and the stinky breath.