It's 1:30 in the morning

Professur

They've got these combs that stick to wall corners. The cats rub themselves against them in passing and it catches the hair.

As for the breath, cum in his mouth. That'll improve it. Anytime I've been with a girl with bad breath, I just came in her mouth, and when I woke up, her breath was minty fresh.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I clicked this thread, but I didn't notice I didn't click on the small arrow to go to the first unread post. What a shock when I found out you were going on a date with Valerie :eek:

Inkara1

That was a while ago... I didn't want to go to church with her four times a week and she was looking for someone that would be as involved with church as she is.

Professur

You've got one advantage over the other retards she's dated. You know I'll kill you if you hurt her. The others had to learn the hard way.

Inkara1

The main problem with trying to pursue something with her, before even finding out if she'd be interested in such a thing, is that we're both recent graduates from school and have recently started into our respective careers... I still need to put in a bit more time here before I have the resume and clips to move on to something bigger, I think, and she's only been on the job for a couple of months... so either of us moving is out of the question, and I'm not about to do an internet relationship. I tried that when I was a sophomore in high school and it didn't work.

Professur

Inkara1 said:
and I'm not about to do an internet relationship. I tried that when I was a sophomore in high school and it didn't work.

You've been doing it for the last 5 years. You just weren't serious about it.

Inkara1

Internet relationship? I'd say that Stephanie, Brandi, Laurie, Christina, etc. were all in-person relationships.

Inkara1

We've really only spent a significant amount of time talking in the last... oh, year to year and a half, I'd guess.

Winky

we don't need no mo peeps from commie countries

we don't need nuthin'

we are number one!

We are the USA

the worlds only hyperpower

eat my shorts

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Gonz said:
wait until you get your first tax bill

I'm well aware of how much taxes I pay, I pay it every paycheque. I still don't intend to live in the states.

chcr

Too cute for words
Winky said:
that's just fine I think the USA will ceratinly survive don't you?
No Winky, actually I don't. It'll survive well beyond our lifetimes but ultimately it will fall just like every other empire, great or not.