It's Biden ...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I've heard a number of pols (on both sides) & their party hacks say, out loud, that Fox is the most fair to all parties. Not necessaritly unbiased but they do, as a rule, treat both sides equally.

Then there's PMSNBC.....

spike

I've heard a number of pols (on both sides) & their party hacks say, out loud, that Fox is the most fair to all parties. Not necessaritly unbiased but they do, as a rule, treat both sides equally.

Bullshit, they're the most one sided mainstream outlet there is. Damn Gonz, it must have been hard to type that with a straight face. :laugh:

jimpeel

foxnews is not an objective source.

Fox news merely reported what the findings of John M. Bragg & Associates Inc., an Atlanta-based actuarial firm reported. The report was not from Fox news. It was from John M. Bragg & Associates Inc.

You are truly starting to sound like you think anything reported by the wrong source, in your estimation, is non-factual information regardless of the truth of citations within the report.

:rolleyes:

2minkey

bootlicker
*Please don't quote comments you find insulting as it makes double the work for me to edit, thankyouverymuch.*

Cerise

When did you stop blowing off other member's opinions of your comments?

*Very nice counterpoint yet still included original insult*

jimpeel

i'm sorry jim but you're crossing the line with that remark.

But it seems stupid to me. You take the source reporting the report and cast it aside based, not on the facts as stated, but by the politics of the source reporting it.

Can you say that John M. Bragg & Associates Inc. is not an objective source? They have been featured in "Contingincies Magazine" the official publication of the American Academy of Actuaries.

Maybe you should check it out and see what the current issue has to say about the candidates' health care initiatives.

MrBishop

True. You were talking about Biden talking about someone. :trout: (1988 ???? :rolleyes:)

I was talking about Biden talking about Obama.

Nope. I'm saying that you better know where are the players are, and what's happening in the world BEFORE you get to the White House....because things move awful fast over there and you don't have the time to learn after you're in there. It makes for some harsh wakeup calls. I don't care who's aiming for the White House, nor which party they represent.

“The White House isn’t the place to learn how to deal with international crisis, the balance of power, war and peace, and the economic future of the next generation,”

The White House is the place to apply what you already knew, not learn new tricks.

jimpeel

Nope. I'm saying that you better know where are the players are, and what's happening in the world BEFORE you get to the White House....because things move awful fast over there and you don't have the time to learn after you're in there. It makes for some harsh wakeup calls. I don't care who's aiming for the White House, nor which party they represent.

“The White House isn’t the place to learn how to deal with international crisis, the balance of power, war and peace, and the economic future of the next generation,”

The White House is the place to apply what you already knew, not learn new tricks.

Then you agree with Biden when he said that of Obama. McCain has used Biden's words to great effect HERE.

Everyone is worried about the experience and knowledge of the person in the number two spot while completely ignoring the experience and knowledge of the person in the number one spot.

If Obama is elected, who is in charge on matters of foreign policy; Obama or Biden? The guy who is supposed to be in charge; or the guy who knows more than he does?

MrBishop

Then you agree with Biden when he said that of Obama. McCain has used Biden's words to great effect HERE.

Everyone is worried about the experience and knowledge of the person in the number two spot while completely ignoring the experience and knowledge of the person in the number one spot.

If Obama is elected, who is in charge on matters of foreign policy; Obama or Biden? The guy who is supposed to be in charge; or the guy who knows more than he does?
Dude...I'll give Obama one point over McCain. The changing of the guard, particularly to someone as personable as Obama is, will change the world's overall view of the USA as 'the bad guy/bully/world-class thug' - something that the election of McCain will certainly not do.

As for knowledge..I'll give McCain and Obama equal scores.

Cerise

The results compare your answers to Barry's to see if you are of one mind.
As in "you said this, ___% of people said this, Barry says this." Below each summary is a link to a recent national public opinion poll backing that info.

MrBishop

I'll see if I can find the equivalent for McCain first if ya don't mind. There are an awful lot of questions there...and I stopped (this time) after the 30th or so.

jimpeel

Dude...I'll give Obama one point over McCain. The changing of the guard, particularly to someone as personable as Obama is, will change the world's overall view of the USA as 'the bad guy/bully/world-class thug' - something that the election of McCain will certainly not do.

As for knowledge..I'll give McCain and Obama equal scores.

Who gives a steaming pile of shit what the rest of the world thinks of America? So we install a Leftist Liberal hack in the most powerful seat on Earth to appease the rest of the world? Appeasement is the premise that if one feeds everyone else to the lions they will be eaten last.

We should not be the appeasers of the world.