It's just a tad Ironic, I think.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Besides the fact that this is normal banter here. We insult each other, almost daily. It doesn't really mean much, and we certainly don't do it to hurt the other person, it's just good natured fun. We call LL, or Jerico, or whatever the hell he's calling himself these days that he likes kissing guys, Shadow went through a goat phase, and Ards here is everyone's Grandfather. It's just good natured fun. Try not to take it so personally.

PT

You know, that's the really sad part. That's true. :eek: Your oldest is what? 9?

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I don't like the way some of you talk to Altron.

He may be young, but he isn't stupid!

Wisdom comes with age, period. Don't expect him to know the ways of the world, okay????? Relax.... and get it through your phreakin' skulls that he is 14!!

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

PT

Ardsgaine said:
PuterTutor said:
Oh well, at least I still have HAIR.

Very nice hair too. Kinda reminds me of...

"McFly-yyy!!!"

You should see it now. It would really scare you, I haven't had a haircut in 9 months.

PT

Spirit said:

Wisdom comes with age, period. Don't expect him to know the ways of the world, okay????? Relax.... and get it through your phreakin' skulls that he is 14!!

:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

He's 13, and we're trying to alert him to the ways of the older people on this board, and how life is really like. Sorry, but I for one am not going to treat him with kids gloves because he chooses to visit here.

S

s4

PuterTutor said:
Spirit said:

He's 13, and we're trying to alert him to the ways of the older people on this board, and how life is really like. Sorry, but I for one am not going to treat him with kids gloves because he chooses to visit here.

As you should not expect me to treat you with kid gloves when you bring up a topic like this.:battle: :D

S

s4

If you were to invite your kid to this board, I'd probably be a lot nicer to him than I have been to you. I don't generally give anyone any bs unless I think they have it coming. Take Altron for example, he and I have gotten along great and he is 24 years younger than me.

Ardsgaine

Spirit said:

Well... he started it. :(

:p ;)

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
you're missing the point here, imo, s4...

i think altron IS a nice kid, and some of his replies really make me laugh.
but just don't expect us to treat him different...i see no other members treat me different because i'm perhaps 10 years younger than some people over here...

all members are equal, but some are more equal than others.

ok, that made no sense as well, just forced humour, and i liked the quote ;)

but still, age does NOT make a difference in the way people reply over here, at least i know i won't.
if altron makes a stupid comment, i will reply to it just the same as ards makes a stupid comment for example.
and i'm pretty sure others do the same with my replies...