It's official....

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
[markthink]But it wasn't his fault. The whole world had it out for him. He was just a helpless victim. Plus the fact that he is such an amazing

wiley.gif

only furthered the rift between his superior inelligence and we mere mortals. Face it, Gato...we just weren't capable of getting him. And for that we should be ashamed. It's our loss to be certain.[/markthink]

Inkara1

What happened? From the looks of the posting, he went and got himself banned. :lurk:

Obviously Gonz had a personal vendetta. Haven't you learned how things work around here? It's just like when Error was banned (even though it was actually another staff member that banned her, it's still Gonz somehow).

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Obviously Gonz had a personal vendetta. Haven't you learned how things work around here? It's just like when Error was banned (even though it was actually another staff member that banned her, it's still Gonz somehow).

No, no. That was Bush's fault. Gonz is just an instrument of his policies...:devious:

markjs

Banned
Well I have asked to be "un-KK'd" and I was told after a few days of "normal posting" they will consider it?!? Well when I said I didn't intend to post for a while I meant it, but since "they", whoever "they" may be (Leslie and Gonz so far as I know as they are the only two that could be bothered to talk to me about the matter, and both of you, I do appreciate it, so thanks Gonz and Leslie....) have decreed that I'd need to "post normally", I suppose this one post is the best I can give.

You see I don't normally post in the Kiddie Korner, so I can't resume "normal posting" here, so I will not pretend. I need a break from here, but I'd like to leave with "full privileges", to come back when an if I should wish to. I have never been KK'd or banned before, and ironically I had just decided to start making a small monthly contribution here just prior to this happening! I certainly ain't gonna contribute any more until I get my member status back, but if I do, I fully intend to. It may be $2 or $5, or $10 a month, but it will be a commitment.

I like this place, and mostly enjoy the people here, but some of you do just as bad of things as I ever do here in my opinion with seeming impunity. That is really not at issue here though so anyway....

If I truly ever "threatened" anyone I am sorry. I never did mean to imply any threat, but if you felt an implied threat, Gonz, I am honestly remorseful, and hope you will accept my apology. I have lived a "violent life of crime" for a lot of my life and old habits die hard. Most "threats" anyone makes are empty, but I admit I have, at times, been one to make a lot of mine realities.

I am not that guy anymore and I want to leave that guy behind me. I make no apologies for who I was, but I wish to say I honestly never meant for anyone to feel threatened. I have to admit there have been a few times I honestly would like to fly to Tennessee, and step over that line and see what SnP has, and show him not all "Yankee liberals" are the stereotypical pacifist types, but all the same I never would, I have grown up to be beyond that, and while you sometimes make me sick SnP, there is more "respect" than I care to admit.

What I said about the "clock ticking on you....", Gonz, was only in reference to the belief that I feel we all have limited time to learn some of life's lessons. I do not know Gonz, and have no real belief that is relevant about that anyway, other than that I have feelings based on his postings that are well known anyway. I just saw him "aim a freight train" my way and I just threw it back at him, and it really was a pointless pissing match. I am sorry if anyone else was offended.

I just won't "not be myself". If I have to hold my ground on anything, it is there that I must. As for you all who feel the need to taunt me, well....

:finger:

....but know none of this was ever meant to be "personal". I have been telling the mods I will not grovel and I will not, but when I apologize, I do so with all sincerity, to Gonz particularly, since so far as I know, from the actual feedback I get, is the only one who was "personally upset", and/or, offended. Leslie says she concurred with his decision and if I offended you, Leslie, in the process I am honestly remorseful as well.

That's the best I can do other than to say I will do my best at not "poking the hornets nest" in future dealings. Sorry but "normal posting in the KK is not possible for me. If this honest and heartfelt post is not enough to get the KK'ing lifted, so be it. I may communicate privately with you about the matter, but I intend for this to be my last post at OTC until this is lifted.

IMHO KK is a way to "discipline" someone that really boils down to public humiliation and a way of taunting the KK'd into bowing and scraping or making an ass of themselves and getting banned. I give my humble and sincere apologies, but that is the best I can do. Please un KK me or ban me so I can just move on. I sincerely hope to be un-KK'd, and I do not intend to force a ban, but if I remain KK'd after this post for more than three days from now, I will just consider it a ban. I like this place and want to be free to come back, it's true, but I am not gonna miss it bad enough to make any more of a deal of it than this....