just wondering

B

Bubba

I don't agree. I believe that God must have a lot of compassion considering the way the human race has treated/polluted a planet that was created for life not death.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Bubba said:
I don't agree. I believe that God must have a lot of compassion considering the way the human race has treated/polluted a planet that was created for life not death.

That, my dear sir, is another topic altogether in a real world setting :)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Professur said:
Jesus is loved because he told everyone to go out and have a good time, on him. Just so long as they feel really crappy about it afterwards, he'll foot the bill.

God isn't well-liked. He's feared.

Catholic, Eh Prof?

B

Bubba

Gonz said:
Bubba said:

That, my dear sir, is another topic altogether in a real world setting :)

:eek:

Professur

PT, nope. Anglican.

Bubba, wrong direction. That He's feared is our feeling of Him, not His feelings about us. Sure he's compassionate. So's the local bus driver. Does that mean I'll step in front of his bus?

B

Bubba

I don't want enter into a religious discussion first thing in the morning. As Gonz said, this would be a good topic for the Real World forum rather than in the Town Hall forum.