Justice Souters replacement

2minkey

bootlicker
if you guys aren't concerned that she's inclined to make decisions that rely on her particular life experience and favor those whom she may personally sympathize with, rather than strictly interpret legal principal, well, you can have her. unfortunately the rest of us may have to live with her, too.

Cerise

if you guys aren't concerned that she's inclined to make decisions that rely on her particular life experience and favor those whom she may personally sympathize with, rather than strictly interpret legal principal, well, you can have her. unfortunately the rest of us may have to live with her, too.

You can't be serious.

:rolleyes:

Seriously.

spike

if you guys aren't concerned that she's inclined to make decisions that rely on her particular life experience and favor those whom she may personally sympathize with, rather than strictly interpret legal principal

Haven't really seen any evidence to that effect yet.

Frodo

Haven't really seen any evidence to that effect yet.

No, not at all. She believes that it is OK to have tests for promotions as long as they are pertinent to the position and a white male does not come out on top. Otherwise you have to cancel the opening.

2minkey

bootlicker
no, she's never said that exactly that, in full drama queen caricature as it appears in the post above yer's spike. but she has said some things that should raise eyebrows.

if you want to accept her uncritically, that is your business. but, at that point, you are exactly like those who out-of-hand dismiss her for reasons we're all nauseatingly familiar with at this point. your call. choose an extreme, or choose to have a brain.

MrBishop

The "extremes", doing all the work, allow the rest of you to sit, passively in the middle, awaiting the wind to change.
In my experience, the people at the extremes spend more time breaking down what others have built up rather than building up something new.

Frodo

no, she's never said that exactly that, in full drama queen caricature as it appears in the post above yer's spike. but she has said some things that should raise eyebrows.

if you want to accept her uncritically, that is your business. but, at that point, you are exactly like those who out-of-hand dismiss her for reasons we're all nauseatingly familiar with at this point. your call. choose an extreme, or choose to have a brain.

Spoken like a true narcoleptic. No, she didn't say it, she did it. I will let the firemen that lost the job know that it is OK. While they lost the job due to race and gender, it was not stated that way and therefore it is all good.

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah i'd imagine one doesn't typically say much as they fall down into wacky involuntary sleep.

i suppose that was just an artifact of his lack of talent with language. use your words frodo! use your words!

:rofl2:

Frodo

yeah i'd imagine one doesn't typically say much as they fall down into wacky involuntary sleep.

i suppose that was just an artifact of his lack of talent with language. use your words frodo! use your words!

:rofl2:

Umm.....If you're going to attempt to insult someone's intelligence, you might want to know what you're talking about!!:silly:

You're many degrees not withstanding, (that means inspite of) you apparently do not know that narcoleptic is a noun, meaning a person afflicted with narcolepsy, which is a disease that causes the victim to fall asleep at inappropriate times. It is not a synonym (a different word that means the same thing) as sleep, which is verb that you apparently confused with narcoleptic. So to sum up, (that means to add together) a narcoleptic falls asleep, but does wake up once in awhile.

Thanks for the input though.:tardbang: Now go back to sleep.