Votes: 13 100.0%
  • better with *NSYNC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • better off finding a day job

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

unclehobart

I remember the old gulf war tshirt slogan 'Who ya gonna call? 001'

001 being the international dialing code for the US.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
:rolleyes: of course the US would have to be first....

anyways...back to Justin Timberlake. In the end N Sync was basically him with the other guys as back up. I don't know what I prefer. All I know is that he is DAMN sexy! :D

freako104

better finding a day job. we dont need music being corrupted by people who go by their looks and not talent.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
voted the same thing.

you see that happen so often nowadays...total crap singers like Shakira and Britney Spears...but still they manage to make a hit.... :rolleyes:

freako104

cause therye hot but cant sing so people want to see them or request them on the radio just so they hear the voice. its so damn annoying.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Nixy said:
:rolleyes: of course the US would have to be first....

anyways...back to Justin Timberlake. In the end N Sync was basically him with the other guys as back up. I don't know what I prefer. All I know is that he is DAMN sexy! :D

Typical Canadian response to being the US' little brother. :D

Nixy...just a thought. You can be pro-Canada without being so anti-US. ;) Being a US citizen, I have no ill will towards Canada. I actually liked the few times I visited there.

Back on topic...

Justin Timberpoo needs to get a real job...

Scanty

freako104 said:
better finding a day job. we dont need music being corrupted by people who go by their looks and not talent.

To be fair, he does have talent. Not many people in the industry would really get that far if they didn't have at least something.
Justin Timberlake can sing. Better than most pop stars. And he is a very talented dancer. Up there with the pros.
I don't personally like the songs, but each to their own.

kuulani

You know who can't sing ... Britney. She can't act either. Why do singers think they can act? And on the other hand, why do actors think they can sing :D

Dave

Why do singers think they can act? And on the other hand, why do actors think they can sing

because they have too many people around them telling them they can..

Altron

I tried to vote for the "sent to jail for his crimes against music"
N'Sync people are gay and have no talent. They just have good looks and good voices