• better off finding a day job

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Gato_Solo said:
Nixy said:
:rolleyes: of course the US would have to be first....

anyways...back to Justin Timberlake. In the end N Sync was basically him with the other guys as back up. I don't know what I prefer. All I know is that he is DAMN sexy! :D

Typical Canadian response to being the US' little brother. :D

Nixy...just a thought. You can be pro-Canada without being so anti-US. ;) Being a US citizen, I have no ill will towards Canada. I actually liked the few times I visited there.

Back on topic...

Justin Timberpoo needs to get a real job...

I am not anti-US. I like the US in most things. I think it's stupid how the US (and sometimes Canada is included in this too) thinks they rule the world or something. I mean, England was developed before the Americas but somehow we still make ourselves the center of the world.

Oh well....3:30 am is not the time to be thinking about this.

Altron

That's because US GB and Canada are the only large countries not overrun by communists!
And Scanty, they can't write music or use instruments. They can sing [horribly, in my opioion] but they aren't a 'real' band because thye have other people play the music and do all the work.

Aunty Em

Shadowfax said:
voted the same thing.

you see that happen so often nowadays...total crap singers like Shakira and Britney Spears...but still they manage to make a hit.... :rolleyes:

Aggggggghhhhh!!! How dare you mention Shakira in the same breath as Twitney! You obviously haven't heard any of her other music - in Spanish - she's a very talented singer who's been around a lot longer than that S$%&! - not to mention *HOT*! :mad2:

:bash: :p

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
i've heard some of her other music...have you seen live performances of her? that is NOT talented. at ALL.

Aunty Em

Shadowfax said:
i've heard some of her other music...have you seen live performances of her? that is NOT talented. at ALL.

Sadly no since few people bother to tour over here 'cept those god awful Britpop bands!:(

Being the tight bunch that we are they probably can't screw enough money out of us. :)

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
top gigs coming up

Badly Drawn Boy - (14 gigs)
Bjorn Again - (25 gigs)
Blue - (19 gigs)
Doves - (13 gigs)
Foo Fighters - (3 gigs)
Gomez - (11 gigs)
Ian Brown - (10 gigs)
Idlewild - (11 gigs)
Jools Holland - (21 gigs)
Levellers - (10 gigs)
Manic Street Preachers - (10 gigs)
Moby - (6 gigs)
Oasis - (8 gigs)
Reef - (1 gig)
Richard Ashcroft - (4 gigs)
Shed Seven - (3 gigs)
Status Quo - (23 gigs)
Toploader - (7 gigs)

http://www.gigguide-uk.com/

not all are great, but a few of them are..:D
if only i could see the Foo Fighters! :( but the only concert they give in the netherlands is already sold out :(

oh, and especially for you: http://www.gigguide-uk.com/band.asp?id=18353

:D

Aunty Em

Shadowfax said:
top gigs coming up

Badly Drawn Boy - (14 gigs)
Bjorn Again - (25 gigs)
Blue - (19 gigs)
Doves - (13 gigs)
Foo Fighters - (3 gigs)
Gomez - (11 gigs)
Ian Brown - (10 gigs)
Idlewild - (11 gigs)
Jools Holland - (21 gigs)
Levellers - (10 gigs)
Manic Street Preachers - (10 gigs)
Moby - (6 gigs)
Oasis - (8 gigs)
Reef - (1 gig)
Richard Ashcroft - (4 gigs)
Shed Seven - (3 gigs)
Status Quo - (23 gigs)
Toploader - (7 gigs)

http://www.gigguide-uk.com/

not all are great, but a few of them are..:D
if only i could see the Foo Fighters! :( but the only concert they give in the netherlands is already sold out :(

oh, and especially for you: http://www.gigguide-uk.com/band.asp?id=18353

:D

Well that is just typical! I've got 2 events already on 16/12 including the annual christmas dinner with my work collegues and boss in the evening - black tie affair - already bought and paid for! :(

Scanty

Altron said:
Maybe it's just me, but POP sucks!
ROCK and HOUSE are the best!

YEAH MAN!!!! CHECK ME OUT IN MY BAGGY JEANS AND ILL-FITTING HOODED TOP WITH BIG RED LETTERS ON!!!!

:headbang:

unclehobart

YEAH MAN!!!! CHECK OUT THAT HOMEGIRL WITH PANTS DOWN OFF THE HIPS AND BOXERS HIKED UP TO THE THROAT WITH 17 STUD EARRINGS IN EACH EAR AND 2 THROUGH EACH LIP ON THE BODY!! SHES TOOL COOL FOR SCHOOL... SHE A HOOD CHICA!!!!

Scanty

HEY HOMIE!!!!! CHECK OUT MY RAD SPIKY HAIR! CHECK OUT THE CHAIN THAT LINKS MY JEANS POCKET TO MY NOSTRIL FOR NO APPARENT REASON!!! CHECK OUT MY COMPLETELY UNORIGINAL AND NONDESCRIPT TATTOO OF A BLACK SWIRLY THING!!! I RULE!!!!!

Scanty

:D :D :D

'When you're on your own. And you cannot find romaaaaaaAAAAAAANCE! Get into a dustbiiiiiIIIIINN, and DANCE!!!'