Votes: 13 100.0%
  • better with *NSYNC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • better off finding a day job

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AlladinSane

Altron said:
That's because US GB and Canada are the only large countries not overrun by communists!
If by large you meant surface area you're ignoring Brazil and Australia. If you meant economy you forgot most rich european countries...

unclehobart

I WANNA BE REBORN AS KELLEY OSBOURNE BECAUSE SHES .... BECAUSE SHES .... SHE... .... I WANNA BE REBORN AS KELLEY OSBOURNE!!!!

Aunty Em

unclehobart said:
I WANNA BE REBORN AS KELLEY OSBOURNE BECAUSE SHES .... BECAUSE SHES .... SHE... .... I WANNA BE REBORN AS KELLEY OSBOURNE!!!!

Hmmm, a guy in a girls body. Now that could be interesting. :eek:

I wanna be reborn as a guy. I want to know what it's like to have one of those rediculous appendages that has a mind of it's own. :)

Scanty

lol...next to AlladinSane's very normal and quite informative post, you just came off as really insane :D :D :D

I WANNA WEAR CLOTHES THAT DON'T MATCH AND BLACK STOCKINGS WITH HOLES IN AND DRAW THICK BLACK SMEARS AROUND MY EYE SOCKETS!!!!!

unclehobart

Scanty said:
lol...next to AlladinSane's very normal and quite informative post, you just came off as really insane :D :D :D

I WANNA WEAR CLOTHES THAT DON'T MATCH AND BLACK STOCKINGS WITH HOLES IN AND DRAW THICK BLACK SMEARS AROUND MY EYE SOCKETS!!!!!
WITH BOLER HATSY WATS AND WHITE BODYSUITS AND WIELD STICKS AND CANES WHILST QUOTING POETRY IN A MILK BAR AND HAVING A GO AT THE UNDEFENDED, SO THERE!!?!

Aunty Em

unclehobart said:
Scanty said:

WITH BOLER HATSY WATS AND WHITE BODYSUITS AND WIELD STICKS AND CANES WHILST QUOTING POETRY IN A MILK BAR AND HAVING A GO AT THE UNDEFENDED, SO THERE!!?!

Sounding more and more like Clockwork Orange round here. :eek:

unclehobart

well it is my av...

Attachment(s):

bartalex.jpg, 5.68kb

11_1038085316.jpg

Scanty

yeah but, do they have the BESTEST names in the whole world?

I THINK SO!

:D

Wakatchi

Hakanironiwan

Motchiki-Bat-Bat-Nimo-Bing Foonanna...

HomeLAN

Aunty Em said:
unclehobart said:

Hmmm, a guy in a girls body. Now that could be interesting. :eek:

I wanna be reborn as a guy. I want to know what it's like to have one of those rediculous appendages that has a mind of it's own. :)

Overrated. On the other hand, I don't bleed for three days out of each and every fucking month.

Maybe life ain't so bad after all. :D

Aunty Em

HomeLAN said:
On the other hand, I don't bleed for three days out of each and every fucking month.

Maybe life ain't so bad after all. :D

3 days? Usually 5 - 7 for most women I know. :(