K.C. CHiefs Are Kicking Ass!

Stop Laughing

Whoda thunk the Chiefs and Vikings would be the last 2 undefeated teams in the NFL? The Vikings could clinch the division in 4 weeks, Nov. 9th. :eek:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Gonz said:
Scared ya, huh :D

Nah, even if they had made that last touchdown, it still would have been a tie. Then Hall would have had to run back the kick in OT to win the game, no problem.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Chiefs are long overdue for a Superbowl....I never missed a game when Derrik Thomas was with them... :crying4:

PT

Yep, I think that was about the hardest non-family death I've had to deal with.

unclehobart

There are several instances of strong teams that ended he post season with like 12-4 records and getting whomped in their first postseason game ...but having seen the Falcons make it to the Superbowl ... I have been forced to believe in miracles.

Whats the rest of the season look like? Any real contenders? Are we looking at another Miami (72?) here?

Squiggy

ThunderDick
They've been pretty devastating but the season is far from over. Thats the thing about football...a key injury or two and your whole program can go out the window....

I've not seen anyone that threatens to hurt them barring those injuries, though...

PT

Yeah, they were talking last night, the Chiefs this year aren't just a strong Offensive or Defensive team, they've really got it going in both. I'd say about the only thing that could stop them at this point is like Squiggy said, injuries. Priest Holmes would be devastating, as well as a few key defensive members. Barring that, I think we could make it this year. I don't see a 16-0, but, who knows?

tonksy

the chiefs are losing with 5 minutes left in the second....to the bengals. something is wrong with this picture. if the bengals win this game...well, i don't know what i'll do but i can tell you i'll be disappointed.

of course the saints are playing like the little sisters of the poor today. losing 0-17 against the sans michael vick falcons.....

and the boring game of the week so far goes to the texans v. bills. 0-2 bills and it's almost the half*yawn*

Mirlyn

tonks said:
the chiefs are losing with 5 minutes left in the second....to the bengals. something is wrong with this picture. if the bengals win this game...well, i don't know what i'll do but i can tell you i'll be disappointed.

of course the saints are playing like the little sisters of the poor today. losing 0-17 against the sans michael vick falcons.....

and the boring game of the week so far goes to the texans v. bills. 0-2 bills and it's almost the half*yawn*
Based on the five minutes I saw of the game, they seemed to be all thumbs, unfocused, or even shaken by whats-his-names pregame attack. There was a lot of WTF'in going on in the breakroom.