K.C. CHiefs Are Kicking Ass!

Dave

ne.patriots.gif

...getting my hopes up....

tonksy

you know...come to think of it...the only other time that i watched a chief's game this year....i believe it was to the bengals....perhaps it is my fault..... :D rock on! :D

tonksy

stupid kickers!....set the scene...20-13, jaguar's in the lead, saints have the ball....here comes this beautiful hook and ladder play...i'm talking the ball changes hands 4 times before a beautiful saints touchdown...clock has run down but you always kick the extra point....the extra point that my saints need to stay in the running for the wildcard spot...here comes john carney's big moment, right? you know, tie it up so that the saints can come from behind with an overtime win?......so he kicks and.....
DOINK!!!!!!!!!
i'm so mad i could spit...........
but in all seriousness, we would have needed for seattle to lose to whomever they are playing, the raiders to beat the packers - which ain't happening...and then we would need to beat the cowboys....but my hopes were still alive....
hey PT? who are the chief's playing next week? if you send me $50 i won't watch :D

FluerVanderloo

Well, the Ravens lost to the Raiders last week, but we killed the Browns today! 35-0!

Of course, Stover missed the 45...I swear it since I met him he hasn't made a kick 45 or over. First he missed that 50 in Oakland, then a 45 in Clevland. I jinxed him :(