Kids

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
tonksy said:
That's the thing. I was fine until my doctor said I couldn't have depo anymore. So I decided to get my tubes tied...hence the isolated ovaries and all my current problems.
okaaaaay you just scared me out of THAT then!

simplyred

tonksy said:
Well, I'm perimenopausal. Which is the worst of both worlds. Hormone fluctuations, irratic periods that come and go as they please, teenage skin, weight fluctuations.....I take all the supplements for menopausal women and they seem to help but I don't know what to do about the crazy periods.

Progesterone? I mean like the pill you take for 5 days out of the month an poof you have a period...

ekahs retsam

I call my brother "shorts" because it was "shorty" but once he became my height it was time for a small change to the name. :swing:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
You know what rocks? When they hit the age and maturity level that you don't need to sit in the bathroom/on the same floor with them when they take a bath.

Yeaaaaaaaaah!

HomeLAN

Mine'll take showers these days, but he wants "company" when he takes a dump. Not really a trade I'd have favored, given the choice.

ekahs retsam

HomeLAN said:
Mine'll take showers these days, but he wants "company" when he takes a dump. Not really a trade I'd have favored, given the choice.

my mom would send in the dog when i needed "company" when i was little. i'll never say my mom wasn't crafty but that poor poor dog...

tonksy

simplyred said:
Progesterone? I mean like the pill you take for 5 days out of the month an poof you have a period...
I used the cream...worked okay. I'm an all or nothing person. I can remember to take a pill everyday but not 5 days out of the month. I should work on this.

simplyred

HomeLAN said:

Wew I'll take sitting in the bathroom for baths any day over poopy visits. Payton likes privacy during those times.

tonksy

Potty is private!....that being said I can not close the door. It's like sending out a cattle call.

simplyred

No lie! Kids don't come with an instruction book, but mother hood comes with an attached cow bell! LOL *imagining tonks with cow bell around neck to go pee :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Aunty Em said:
The reason I fell for Katie was because I didn't realise I could. I was on antibiotics which I knew could affect you if you were taking oral contraceptives, but no-one told me it was possible if you were on the injections. I thought it was because it affected the absorption of the pill through the gut... obviously I was wrong.

They had the shot back in the 80s? I always thought it was relatively new...

I thought it was something to do with the liver and antibiotics affecting the pill too until I went on the ring and the doc told me antibiotics can still affect it...WHO KNEW!!