kinky positions

AlphaTroll

bleach said:
Oh man, it took a lot of willpower not to answer that with a "ring my bell" reference :D

It's because snorkels are ringing yer bell that ye find yerself in such a predicament hun.

Now if you were wearing the snorkel you could also be a professional ***diver - I hear they are eagerly sought after ;)

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
It's because snorkels are ringing yer bell that ye find yerself in such a predicament hun.

Now if you were wearing the snorkel you could also be a professional ***diver - I hear they are eagerly sought after ;)

lol........"The muffdivers club......no muff too tough" I used to have a T-shirt with that on in me teenage years :D

I don't need a snorkel for that tho'..........I've learned to breath through me ears :)

AlphaTroll

bleach said:
lol........"The muffdivers club......no muff too tough" I used to have a T-shirt with that on in me teenage years

I don't need a snorkel for that tho'..........I've learned to breath through me ears

Sam said I was a professional muff diver the other night with the snorkel incident - our other mate was taking a bath & I wanted to blow bubbles for her, but then the damned chick got a fright & clamped me head between her knees - almost bloodywell drowned!!! :D

Being pro diver makes me think of a joke about certain hairs and garnish, but I'm too much of a lady to tell ;)

Oz

AlphaTroll said:
Sam said I was a professional muff diver the other night with the snorkel incident - our other mate was taking a bath & I wanted to blow bubbles for her, but then the damned chick got a fright & clamped me head between her knees - almost bloodywell drowned!!! :D

:rofl4:

I can think of worse ways to end me time on planet Mud :D

AlphaTroll

bleach said:

I can think of worse ways to end me time on planet Mud :D

So can I - she could have been bathing in peanut butter :D

btw hun - the more I look at yer avvy, the more inspired I feel to become a walrus ;)

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
AlphaTroll said:

btw hun - the more I look at yer avvy, the more inspired I feel to become a walrus ;)
coo coo cachew?

Oz

AlphaTroll said:

:D

Peanut butter.........hell, that's gonna look a bit funny on the coroners report

"the victim suffocated while wearing a snorkel, in a bath of peanut butter while trapped betweens Miss Bloggs thighs" Jury is gonna be out all night deciding that one ;)

AlphaTroll

bleach said:
:D

Peanut butter.........hell, that's gonna look a bit funny on the coroners report

"the victim suffocated while wearing a snorkel, in a bath of peanut butter while trapped betweens Miss Bloggs thighs" Jury is gonna be out all night deciding that one ;)

What would my mother say? :eek:

(prolly summin to exclaim her surprise that I could stand the smell for so long)

coo coo cachew?

yabba dabba doo

PostCode

Major contributor!
lilblakpup said:
what's the kinkyist position anyone has tried, i say 69 in the bathtub with handcuffs on :brush: lol

Damn...that sounds like it would leave a nice kink in my neck.

:lol: