kinky positions

AlphaTroll

bleach said:
Nah GumJobs have never been on my list of 101 Weird Ways to Use the Wotsit ;)

Awe - 'cmon hun, I know all men have secret fantasies of having girls with dentures go down on them :D

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
AlphaTroll said:
Awe - 'cmon hun, I know all men have secret fantasies of having girls with dentures go down on them :D

In the rural areas where i live, dentures are common, at 18 people pull all there teeth, and go with dentures (don't know why, it's a french canadian thing)

so gummers are common

tonksy

i'm not one for whips or hot wax. i don't like to be beaten....spanking? hmm...thats a little different...i'm pretty much a game girl, as long as it happens naturally and everyones comfortable or into it- what the hell...multiple partners? girls? i haven't the foggiest, it's just never happened...sad, really, now it may never...christ, i'm low today...i need a smoke.

tonksy

paul_valaru said:
In the rural areas where i live, dentures are common, at 18 people pull all there teeth, and go with dentures (don't know why, it's a french canadian thing)

so gummers are common
um...paul...do you have teeth?

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
tonks said:
i'm not one for whips or hot wax. i don't like to be beaten....spanking? hmm...thats a little different...i'm pretty much a game girl, as long as it happens naturally and everyones comfortable or into it- what the hell...multiple partners? girls? i haven't the foggiest, it's just never happened...sad, really, now it may never...christ, i'm low today...i need a smoke.

never same never

put out the wors, I' sure some people will jump int train planes, and automoblies for hot oil wrestling at your place

Oz

AlphaTroll said:

Well, I'm not saying I'd never give it a go..............might take a beer or twenty first tho' ;)

It's just the thought of the act while the teeth are in a glass beside the bed............grinning that deathshead grin at me *shivers* :eyemouth:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
bleach said:
Well, I'm not saying I'd never give it a go..............might take a beer or twenty first tho' ;)

It's just the thought of the act while the teeth are in a glass beside the bed............grinning that deathshead grin at me *shivers* :eyemouth:

To be fair, it is hotbody 20 year olds I am talking about, i tried it once...

but never again, it does look kinda gross

AlphaTroll

paul_valaru said:

so gummers are common

Argh - nought man!!!! Paul, that's like being blown by your grandma!!!! :sick:

Oz

paul_valaru said:

so gummers are common

Oh bejuses! An 18 yr old with shiny gums :erm:

:brush: :brush: :brush:

SexyBoo

paul_valaru said:
To be fair, it is hotbody 20 year olds I am talking about, i tried it once...

but never again, it does look kinda gross
Eew! That just sounds so much like being gummed by granny! :brush:

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
AlphaTroll said:
That's just.......WRONG!!! Urgh, gods

Paul, you don't happen to live anywhere near a trailer park? ;)

no, I've never actually even seen a trailer home in my life.

it's all farms, it's a strange place, northern Quebec, legel consent age for sex is like 14

Working up there, was.....bizarre

Oz

paul_valaru said:
no, I've never actually even seen a trailer home in my life.

it's all farms, it's a strange place, northern Quebec, legel consent age for sex is like 14

Working up there, was.....bizarre

No offence.......but I can't get the tune Dueling Banjo's out of my head :lol2: