Lego!

unclehobart

I keep waiting for a Canadian to make a crack about it being an improvement for American beer.

Can a brother get a segue?

Starya

Ok, now that I've had a change to view that clip..

I think the most disturbing thing about that footage is that it made me laugh. Out loud. :blank:

It's that darned flu, I tell ya.

unclehobart

alex said:
Next stop....whiskey enema?
Someone has died doing that. The colon can uptake alcohol into the bloodstream super fast. It's an alcoholics bypass route to a high after they've wrecked their stomach.

Starya

Good point. In this case, however, the fluid only made a quick visit before.. um.. "returning home to the glass".

Starya

I seem to recall that the colon takes up fluid alltogether quite efficiantly, and that this can be made use of when someone is severly dehydrated and one lacks the ability to set up an IV..? Or has my mind twisted around stuff.. again..?

tonksy

Yeah...this is probably :tmi: but when I was pregnant with marlowe I used to have to take anti-nausea suppositories. Partly because I couldn't keep down the pills and partly because they worked faster due to the colon absorbing the medication quicker than the stomach....MY GOD! What a welcome thread! This guy will never post now.

Starya

Yeah, I know suppositories are considered more efficiant.

Well.. If anything, maybe Lego learned something about the human body from this thread? :lloyd:

tonksy

Starya said:
Yeah, I know suppositories are considered more efficiant.

Well.. If anything, maybe Lego learned something about the human body from this thread? :lloyd:
And maybe a little too much about us.

alex

So the next time I'm really thirsty or dehydrated, I should just stick a water bottle up my ass?

Inkara1

alex said:
So the next time I'm really thirsty or dehydrated, I should just stick a water bottle up my ass?
Well, you already have a bottle that was covered in crap... :D