desk.jpg

left:
bed.jpg

window:
view.jpg

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
My camera is out in my car and I don't feel like going to get it.

My computer desk is now my coffee table though...or I guess I should say my coffee table is my computer desk.

Altron

Hey, Altron... is that receiver an old Kenwood?

Got asked that before.
It's a Kenwood KR-710
The roomie with has a matching KR-725

kr725.jpg

kr710.jpg

And he has AKG K240 headphones, while I have AKG K340

But I get more feminine attention, and he can't copy that, since we're at a school with 75% guys.

Inkara1

A quick google search tells me yours is 35 WPC and I can't find the KR-725 rating. What's the 725? I know my Concept 3.5 was rated at 35 also and was the loudest stereo in my dorm hall. I also found the other board where you posted pics of your setup.

Do you still have Darth Opto? I've still got mine... I've taken to calling it Big Black. Also... did you get yours to match his? How'd you find yours?

Altron

I got mine at a yard sale for $10. He got his on Ebay. I think he's 50wpc, not much of a difference. His is loud enough that the RA has told us to turn it down before...

The Darth Opto is sitting at my parents' house... it's waaaay too big to fit in this closet I live in.

greenfreak

Altron, is that what I think it is out your window? Christ, you weren't kidding about your view! Too bad all those trees are going to block it in a few months.

Altron

There's a much better view from my girlfriend's room, she's two floors up, and above the trees.

Mirlyn

Mirlyn, isn't the box of kleenex kind of a dead give away?

Colds and allergies, actually. I get the best of both worlds during the whole year.

Those monitors are on my desk here at work now. I'll try to remember to get a new pic tonight.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Mine looks almost the same as it used to. Still with the same laptop too.