Making Love

B

Bubba

Three guys were sitting at the bar bragging about how they bring unsurpassed pleasure to their women. The Brit, very proper in his suit and bowler hat, remarks ..... "When I make love to my lady, I slowly and very gently run my warm soft fingers up and down her body and she becomes so aroused that her body actually levitates above the bed." Undeterred by this the Italian says .......... "When'a I make'a love to my Maria, I pour the syrup over her'a breasts and she is'a so happy her body levitates THREE FEET above'a the bed". The Aussie..... staring into his warm beer...... burps, grins and says...... "When I've screwed mah "Shielah"..... I wipe mah member on the curtain and she hits the freakin' ceilin !!

Inkara1

I told this one to my wife and her cousin. I then had to explain it. That ruined the humor. :(

Inkara1

Because it's a bad joke or because I mention the ex and the fact she didn't think deep enough to have a good sense of humor?

Inkara1

It's not like she'd have ever cleaned it up... so I could have just added the curtains to the list of things my mom and I had to clean up after the ex left... it took us nine days as it was.

(I won't mention I never lived in a place that had curtains when we were together... only blinds.)

AlphaTroll

Venetian of Roman?

(Just trying to establish whether the cuts on your member would have been vertical or horizontal)

Professur

Inkara1 said:
Because it's a bad joke or because I mention the ex and the fact she didn't think deep enough to have a good sense of humor?

A little from column "A", a little from column "B"

Inkara1

AlphaTroll said:
Venetian of Roman?

(Just trying to establish whether the cuts on your member would have been vertical or horizontal)
First apartment had floor-to-ceiling vertical blinds, the second one had mini blinds.

AlphaTroll

Inkara1 said:
First apartment had floor-to-ceiling vertical blinds, the second one had mini blinds.

Any chance she'd have kissed it better if you HAD injured yourself?

(And also - any chance you'd have wanted her to?)