Making Love

AlphaTroll

How do you know you're giving a bad BJ?

Do let them know, or just ferociously beat the back of their heads with any blunt object within reach?

Inkara1

Well, it's a delicate issue... I don't want to discourage her, but at the same time, when she's been sucking away for like 10 minutes and I'm not even starting to breathe hard or anything maybe it's time to just move on to normal intercourse or something.

Inkara1

Pretty much, yeah.
Luckily, there are a lot of other things to do besides BJs that are good.

Inkara1

Either I missed a reference, or you have the strangest fetish I know. I wouldn't think a needle and thread would be a turn-on, but whatever floats your boat. :eek6:

Inkara1

Now, fucking ON a nice, soft quilt... that wouldn't be bad... but fucking WITH a nice soft quilt... yeah, that's a no.

AlphaTroll

There was a chicken and a horse playing together in a barn yard.

Suddenly the horse falls into a pit. He yells to the chicken, "Go get the farmer,

save me, save me!!!"

The chicken goes looking for the farmer but can't find him. So he gets the farmer's BMW and drives it over to the mud pit, lassos the horse, ties it to the car and pulls him out. The horse says, "Thank you, Thank you, I owe you my life..." Then a couple days later they're playing again and this time the chicken falls into the mud pit and the chicken says, "Help me Help me!!! Go get the farmer!!!" So the horse says,"No No No, I think I can get you." The horse stretches across the mud pit and tells the chicken, "Grab onto my dick." The chicken grabs on, the horse stretches back, and the horse saves the chickens' life.

Moral of the story???

If you have a dick the size of a horse then you don't need a BMW to pick up chicks.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
AlphaTroll said:
There was a chicken and a horse playing together in a barn yard.

Suddenly the horse falls into a pit. He yells to the chicken, "Go get the farmer,

save me, save me!!!"

The chicken goes looking for the farmer but can't find him. So he gets the farmer's BMW and drives it over to the mud pit, lassos the horse, ties it to the car and pulls him out. The horse says, "Thank you, Thank you, I owe you my life..." Then a couple days later they're playing again and this time the chicken falls into the mud pit and the chicken says, "Help me Help me!!! Go get the farmer!!!" So the horse says,"No No No, I think I can get you." The horse stretches across the mud pit and tells the chicken, "Grab onto my dick." The chicken grabs on, the horse stretches back, and the horse saves the chickens' life.

Moral of the story???

If you have a dick the size of a horse then you don't need a BMW to pick up chicks.

I LOVE IT

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
You love horse dicks?

I love the joke...horse dicks scare me (I once saw a male horse peeing at a farm...I don't even WANNA see what it's like hard...)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
Who said anything about "seeing"? You've got a few other senses to exploit.

OK, to get away from the beastiality part of this cause it just makes it even WORSE...the thought of a man having a penis as big as I imagine a hard horse penis would be scares me...he wouldn't be getting ANYWHERE near me.