MARRY ME!

Oz

tonks said:
at least he tried to have an original thought on the matter. goes for something.

Very true.

Bugger the roses..........say "I love you" with Toblerone.

Who say's the spirit of romance is dead :nerd:

SexyBoo

bleach said:
Very true.

Hey, I'd take Toblerone any day. Especially their white chocolate! Yum! :D

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
I say I love you with toberone melted, and slowly drizzled over her bod........

Uhmm, I just say it :blush:

freako104

Mare said:
Damn Dear, Got my heart there-IF and I were to marry again, and STRESS VERY STRONGLY "IF" I was to ever marry again-thats what I want...
BEACH, Moon beaming on the sea, glass of wine in hand and two hearts that will MELT for ever and ever AMEN.....Like the song;
"Keeper of the stars"....... Will DEFINETLY have to take my breathe away and except "ME" for ME and MY 2 BOYS....again I say ... TAKE "MY' Breathe Away... :swing: AMEN!!!!!!!

YOU GO BOY- YOU"LL GET THAT SOMEBODY SOMEDAY-WITH THAT ATTITUDE!!!!!!!!!!!! :swing: :winkkiss: :D

and yet it hasnt worked for me at all since my ex dumped me :mope:

tonksy

bleach said:

THAT"S THE PROBLEM!!!!
everybody says i love you with what everybody says i love you with! i want it to be...different. i want the shows of affection to be based on me....personally. sorta individualized. not some cookie cutter commercial mold. this maybe selfish, but thats what i want.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
tonks said:
THAT"S THE PROBLEM!!!!
everybody says i love you with what everybody says i love you with! i want it to be...different. i want the shows of affection to be based on me....personally. sorta individualized. not some cookie cutter commercial mold. this maybe selfish, but thats what i want.

then say Ilove you with broccoli

no one has ever done that.

the secret is saying it, and meaning it, after teh it doesn't matter how it is said

tonksy

paul_valaru said:
the secret is saying it, and meaning it, after teh it doesn't matter how it is said
i does matter. i'm not being materialistic or anything, hell, thats not what i mean at all. just people fall into a rut of "okay, love you, byebye" and thats all the love they show. then they wonder why things are different. you need to pay attention to the person you love...that sentence is preposterous! that should never be a problem....

freako104

i just want someone to SAY I love you. no gifts or anything extraordinary. just three simple words

tonksy

freako104 said:
i just want someone to SAY I love you. no gifts or anything extraordinary. just three simple words
yeah, that and 50 cents will get you a cup of coffee...maybe i'm bitter, but i've been told i love you many times and i think that people toss the word around like a hot potato. i guess i want to know that i am loved not hear about it. and again i am not talking materialistic, i don't want stuff...(okay, i do, but you know what i mean) i just want to know that feeling are true.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
there is no greater gift than staring into the eyes of the one you have all these feeling for, seeing the emotion, then hearing those magic words.

I love you

and you have that moment when everything is perfect, because you know no matter what, that person will do anything for you, and all tehy want is to be with you, the real you, the one who knows you.

wait, who's the chick here?

I mean I was uhmm fixing my uhmm car, yeah car.. and she brought me a beer, it was uhm beautiful

whens the game on

freako104

tonks said:
yeah, that and 50 cents will get you a cup of coffee...maybe i'm bitter, but i've been told i love you many times and i think that people toss the word around like a hot potato. i guess i want to know that i am loved not hear about it. and again i am not talking materialistic, i don't want stuff...(okay, i do, but you know what i mean) i just want to know that feeling are true.

true but some people make the mistake of saying it without really knowing it. theyre more in love wiht the idea of being in love not being in love with that someone

MrBishop

Rose pettals scattered on the floor leading to the bedroom, alit with candles and enveloped in the sounds of classical music. Worked well for me ;)

For Tonks - offer her a brand new nipple-piercing for her birthday...when she gets to the store and opens the box...it's a Diamond Nipple ring and a note saying "Fuck me...I'm yours forever!"

SexyBoo

MrBishop said:
For Tonks - offer her a brand new nipple-piercing for her birthday...when she gets to the store and opens the box...it's a Diamond Nipple ring and a note saying "Fuck me...I'm yours forever!"
:rofl4: That is pretty extreme, but funny bish. I'm curious to see how tonksy feels about that type of proposal.

tonksy

MrBishop said:
make it a hood-piercing and i say cool beans, bish! it's unique!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
YES!!! Whoreable doesn't hate me cause I haven't posted in this thread!!!:D

Oh wait. Now I did. :mad: :grumpy: