men? why?

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
PuterTutor said:
Morning quickies are good, but for gods sake, let us pee first.

god man NO!!!

pee after, fine you have to fisish and run, but we are men, so that is what we would do anyway

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Nah, I get to where it hurts, and unless she's into the golden shower thing, she better let me pee first. Especially if she plans on riding on top. Just won't work that way.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
ahh, I rarely get to the "OMG go away you fuckin hard-on, I have to pee, and I'm in agony" stage.

it's usually the slight discomfort of "please tell me the sign didn't say 70 km till the next rest stop" stage

freako104

better than haviung a stranger name it for us

i dont know to be honest. its odd even to me. and im male

unclehobart

I think its a fad that came with the 70's and left with the 80's. I know noone that claims to name their 'admiral'.

kuulani

In the Hawaiian culture, penises were named too.

Example: King Kalakaua's (2nd to last monarch, before we were overthrown) penis was named Halala, meaning "big, large, overgrown, oversized."

It was to ensure virility and procreation :brow:

Inkara1

You know, peeing in the shower is a good way to combat the peeing with morning wood problem. The running water will wash all the pee down the drain, so what's the harm? :D

tonksy

Inkara1 said:
The running water will wash all the pee down the drain, so what's the harm? :D
i've never understood the big deal either...i mean, think of all the soap thats going down the drain too...kinda cancel each other out....but you guys have to be careful you don't pee all over the shampoo and scrubbies....