men? why?

IDLEchild

tonks said:
what is it with men and naming their penis? is this a rite of passage?

No, its mental retardation. God knows men have a less than shining name in society, yet some morons feel the need to further that cause of stupidity by naming their members.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
:rofl3: Did that actually come from someone who chose to name themselves BUTTCRACK?

J/K BCD Couldn't resist though. :D

IDLEchild

Squiggy said:
:rofl3: Did that actually come from someone who chose to name themselves BUTTCRACK?

J/K BCD Couldn't resist though. :D

Now naming the crack would be something.....i was truly tapped of any ideas at the time of registeration....come to think of it i haven't thought of a better name since.....any ideas?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
kuulani said:
Example: King Kalakaua's (2nd to last monarch, before we were overthrown) penis was named Halala, meaning "big, large, overgrown, oversized."

:rofl:

If you pronounce "Halala" in a certain way it sounds like "jalala" which is an euphism for "masturbate me" :lol:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
BeardofPants said:
Who cares about the naming, what's with the measuring? :alienhuh:
It's not really the measuring that's important, it's the fact that we have to get it hard to measure, and well, once it's hard you can't just let it go to waste. :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
unclehobart said:
Peeing all over the bathroom staples does seem a wee bit rude.

Especially at your neighbors house. Let me tell you, THAT won't happen again.

AlphaTroll

That would still be acceptable....of course it would be a problem if you were peeing all over the neigbour's wife in a baptism ceremony of yer member while she was measuring it :rolleyes:

kuulani

Luis G said:
:rofl:

If you pronounce "Halala" in a certain way it sounds like "jalala" which is an euphism for "masturbate me" :lol:

:lol: maybe Hawaiians and Mexicans are more closely related than we thought :D

Squiggy

ThunderDick
AlphaTroll said:
That would still be acceptable....of course it would be a problem if you were peeing all over the neigbour's wife in a baptism ceremony of yer member while she was measuring it :rolleyes:

Alright...Who told you about that? :hmm:

AnomalousEntity

Mine was named years ago by an ex, but the relationship didnt stick and neither did the name.

Mine shall remain nameless like the bullet proof monk.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
tonks said:
what's with morning wood?
It's along the same lines as early morning dew. ;)

BTW...Mine is un-named. Perhaps I should hold a contest here for a name...Naaaahhhhh... :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I dunno, I don't know many guys who measured before a girl urged them to.

chcr

Too cute for words
Gato said:
BTW...Mine is un-named. Perhaps I should hold a contest here for a name...Naaaahhhhh... :D

:rofl: I don't even want to know what they might come up with.

MrBishop

Mine's undergone a few names...but not named by me. It's kinda like a 'polite society' thing. A girl can tell you that she would like to go and visit with "Wang Chung" tonight, in front of her folx, and they wouldn't even blink. The problem comes when you have to leave the dinner table and you can't cause good old 'wang' is poking his head around wondering when he's gettin some and why we woke him up only to make him wait :)

Measuring...hmmm...toughie. It's an insecurity thing... the average is x", am I OK?