Meow = bite me

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Nixy said:
Britain is a group of countries?

England is the country?

Europe is a continent?

By THOSES standards you can be Bristish, English and European all at once.

you missed UK :p

AlladinSane

greenfreak said:
ya know for all the good karma i've been giving out, no one's sharing with me. :(
The screen isn't working here at office. last time I tried at home it said I had to share more before giving to you again...

a13antichrist

And it'll keep saying that until you give other people karma. You have to give to five other people before you can redo someone. ;)

Even if she IS worth doing over and over...

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Not Exactly. Britain is like a state, and so is Ireland and Scotland, put all three together, you get the Uk. Isn't that right, Brits?

AlladinSane

Nope, England's a part of Britain. If I recall well the right name is United Kigdom of Great Britain and North Ireland.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Yeah, pretty well. I think that's where you get the Wales, York, and England, they are all part of Britain, or all part of England, something like that.

a13antichrist

Heheh. This is too funny. Americans trying to pretend they know anything about the world outside of their borders. Anf the funniest thing is that it's the Brazilian who's the only one that's close. :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
OK, so, Britain is Englend, Scotland, and Wales, and the UK is Britain and Ireland?