Meow = bite me

Raven

Annoying SOB
NF said:
I got one of those translators. Apparently, my cat is British. I knew there was a reason he was acting so self-important.

I've said it once and I'll say it again Britain is not a country therefore the cat cannot be british.

Anyway beats being like (some) self righteous yanks!

Raven

Annoying SOB
Beuty is a physical sate and Europe aint a country....

I see what your doing! HAH just for that I'm givin you good Karma!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Britain is a group of countries?

England is the country?

Europe is a continent?

By THOSES standards you can be Bristish, English and European all at once.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Which mean syou CAN be British but being British doesn't necessarily imply English :p

Raven

Annoying SOB
I dont know! :shrug: I meant that Europe is a collection of countries on the same continent that are self governed without a centralised ruling body :p

Raven

Annoying SOB
Because I can see that the statement was expressly intended for the english. who for the record do not all enjoy tea and crumpets. Crumpet in the bedroom is a different matter :elaugh4: :brow:

Aunty Em

NF said:
What's all the fuss about punani? Sheesh.

I got one of those translators. Apparently, my cat is British. I knew there was a reason he was acting so self-important.

Yeah well... if you look at the size of our country compared to others we have to shout real loud and be pushy or we'd get ignored. :)

a13antichrist

steweygrrrr said:
Because I can see that the statement was expressly intended for the english. who for the record do not all enjoy tea and crumpets. Crumpet in the bedroom is a different matter :elaugh4: :brow:

Doesn't mean he can't use it. Just means his usage was inaccurate. :p Or incomplete. ;)

Raven

Annoying SOB
Yeah...that would explain a13 but what about the sheep humping tendancies? Welsh convicts?

NF

Well, MY CAT quite proudly refers to himself as "British," but that may just be because he's owned by a stupid yank.