Mornin Ris!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
sb i have a dire caffeine addiction lol sugar just don't do it. I think I need a tims and they are 15 minutes away *wails*

ris

i saw the thread, sucks donkey balls lol, that's almost as good as blows goat :D

i heard tea and coffee had about the same amount of caffiene, i figure the delivery system is different. tea is a tablet, coffee is an iv :)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I like tea, usually in the evenings, but in the mornings it just doesn't have the same smack you in the face wake up. lol tea is too - how would you say it - flowery. Coffee is there and solid.

ris

solid, that's about right for my coffee D

architect's coffee [all those i've worked with have drunk the same], strong and black. usually two heaped teaspoons of instant, if the enamel is still on the cup then they send it back D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
heehee just went to reply to the beginning of the thread, forgot what I was gonna say. lol this'll be a great day! :p

So is this gonna be like yesterday's thread?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Gotta wait till a more reasonable hour to get hubby out of bed, then I'm dragging him out to Tim Hortons.

Gardening for me today. Urchins have trashed the yard. :mad: :shrug smile: what can you do? cooler here today, around 10. dig out the coats again lol

sbcanada

kingofspammers.gif

:D :D :D