Mornin Ris!

sbcanada

Watch your back today. My teddy is a pilot. He'll fly over and drop a bomb on your head when you least expect it. ;)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
*tapping foot* are you done yet?

what/where is woodgreen? what bug? the flu? good job you rescheduled.

Woodgreens about 4 miles from here, might just take a bus or something, parking is a nightmare, yep, flu, just got over that myself :eek:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
ok i'm back zipped off for a moment for a quick update elsewhere. nothing to say lol. We should be going to get the usb thing today, but not likely. Maybe tomorrow would be a good day. Tonight we have a date to go see the Red Green movie lol that ought to be good. :headbang: Does he air over there at all?

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
another CBC gem of a show - don't say that too often lol about a stereotypical canadian poor man in a lumberjack shirt lol hilarious. He does all these cock up inventions ie cooking a turkey dinner in your car, ways to not have to buy stuff, uses duct tape a lot on his car lol funny. Finally has a movie, we're going tonight. We don't get out much - too many kids - sitter costs a small fortune.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
in every way imaginable. light at the end of the tunnel though, I'll still be young enough to enjoy it when they leave! :D