Mornin Ris!

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:mad: they're leaving. lol no grown children living with me - go to school, get a job, get out. :D

ris

nope, sunday morning shop at tesco

off to footy in about 30 mins though, after some munchies and i've put the shopping away. i dropped the wife off at work so i can be on here without getting it in teh ear :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
tsk tsk that's no way to talk. :p have fun, get a goal or two this time, don't get hurt! :headbang:

ris

we'll see, if i play a whole 90mins again then i think i'll be aching for about a week :)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Does she get grumpy when you're lolling around the house not helping because of self-inflicted pain? That makes me grumpy! :D

ris

no she gets grumpy when i'm on hwc or otc 'all the bleeding time'. this is mainly because she wants to go and play on live journal.

and because i slob around the house, never tidy anything and the washing up is in piles :eek:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
we have the online battle too - never be resolved till we get cable internet lol

must be hard keeping all those papers straight atm though, I see that. Papers are my downfall too lol

ris

the drawing board is pretty much paper free [2 sheets, i stuck down and in use] but hte comp desk is bad. this sibecasue the thesis work files are piled up and are about a metre high.

the sofa has a pile of tracing rolls on it.

anyway, got to go, a quick bite to eat and then down the ground. see you in a couple of hours )

i bough the 80mm fans and a new heatsink, only 11 quid, might switch over to them if they perform well, the ones i use cost 20, anything to bring price down :D