MP3, Sound Players

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
That is interesting. I'll have to see what it is with the skin I've got on it too. Of course, I'm running 512 mb of Ram, so 6 extra mb's isn't going to really slow anything down.

Mirlyn

PuterTutor said:
That is interesting. I'll have to see what it is with the skin I've got on it too. Of course, I'm running 512 mb of Ram, so 6 extra mb's isn't going to really slow anything down.

Same here, but when I pull up my work programs (Photoshop/Flash/Dreamweaver) I want all I can get for filters and surfing and whatnot. :)

I can only imagine what 3 would do with my full list IF it would load......50mb? :retard:

PT

What's the difference in 2.81 without the list loaded and with it loaded?

Mirlyn

Reloaded the list.....2.81 spikes to 16.9mb after loading....then after a song or two, slowly drops to the 11-13mb range. Looks like it also kinda fluctuates with the bitrate of the song.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
I was given a Kodak MC3 camera/mp3 player.
that's what I've got. Not great pictures but it does the job sortof. I've never listened to mp3 on it as yet.

Professur

Leslie said:
Professur said:
I was given a Kodak MC3 camera/mp3 player.
that's what I've got. Not great pictures but it does the job sortof. I've never listened to mp3 on it as yet.

I dumped a bunch of kiddie tunes on it for V3.0. He can turn it on and off by himself. If I never hear Hampton the Hampster again, it'll be too soon.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:lol: I was lucky enough I think to avoid that one...

I'm still not over the hell of 'do your ears hang low?' :eek5:

PT

The only crashes I've had was when I remapped the drives but didn't update the library, it zipped through all 2,000 songs in about 20 seconds, then just said fuckit and quit.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
:lol:

i used to have a lot too, not that many but ~5000, after some major pruning, misplacing and format changes i'm down to ~2500 on my disk at any given time.